The Turning Point

Começar do início

Elena: I stopped asking questions. The answers get scary.

Jenna and Elena walk out of the house.

Jenna: Yours leaves, mine returns.

Elena: Logan?

Jenna: He’s back. I didn’t let him pass the front door.

Elena: I hope you slammed it in his face.

Jenna: Medium slam.

Elena: Three strike rule, Jenna. You're not even aloud to watch the news.

Jenna: Exactly. No more Logan "Scum" Fell.

Salvatore Boarding house

Stefan: So any ideas where you'll go?

Damon: I don’t know. London, maybe! See some friends.

Stefan: You don’t have any friends, Damon.

Damon: You’re right Stefan. I only have you. So, where WE going?

Stefan: WE are not going anywhere. I’m gonna live my life as far away from you as possible.

Damon: But we’re a team! We could travel the world together. We can try out for “The Amazing race”

Stefan: Mmmm that’s funny! Seriously, where are you going because we are not staying in this town.

Someone rings the doorbell.

Sheriff: I’m here to see Damon

Stefan: Ah sure, OK.

Damon: Sheriff, what a surprise!

Sheriff: Sorry to bother you but we need to talk

Damon: Come in.

Damon leads Sheriff Forbes out back.

Damon: I hope you understand the secrecy. Stefan doesn’t know about this yet and I’d like to keep it that way.

Sheriff: Of course, kids are too young to be brought into this.

Damon: So, what you need?

Sheriff: There’s been another attack. A female victim, throat tore out, completely drained of blood. It's the same pattern

Damon: I’m sorry I don’t understand. I thought we solved that problem when…. I staked the blond one

Sheriff: I think that she must have turned someone, or multiple someones. I don’t know. The story for the town is another animal attack but I’m not sure how long we can keep lying to them. The council is in an uproar. We thought we were passed this.

Damon: So, what do we do?

Sheriff: You’re the only one who has ever taken on a vampire. We were hoping you could tell us.

Mystic Falls high

Matt: And the ballet dance and the Krumper did the salsa

Caroline: I was awake for that part.

Matt: oh I don’t know when you feel asleep. Hum, did you see the Celine Dion waltz about cancer?