I grabbed everything else I needed and made my way down the stairs

I grabbed everything else I needed and made my way down the stairs. I saw Tracy in the kitchen and I walked over to her and gave her a big hug. "Have fun Lily and please watch over Alan! You know he can't handle certain things, and I'm trusting you to bring everyone home safely and on time, ok?!" Tracy said with a smirk, which made me smile back. "You can count on me Trace! Byeee!" I said, heading to the stairs that leads to the garage.

I saw Doug waiting outside, so I headed over to his direction and avoided Alan who was weirdly making out with the Garner's dog. "You ready?!" Doug asked, smiling. "Hell ya!" I said just as Sid, Tracy and Alan's dad came out. He began to tell us we could take his really nice Mercedes.

"No way are you sure?!" I asked after I let out a small gasp. "No Sid, really?!" Doug asked also a little shocked. "Come on, you two are family now!" Sid insisted, shedding a small smiling at our reactions. 

"Are you sure? You love this car!" Doug said not knowing what to do, I nudged him to not push it but he didn't get it. "Doug it's just a car! Just make sure when you get there, to put some armour all on the tires so the sand doesn't steap in." Sid advised. "Absolutely Sid, we will! We'll take complete care of it!" I responded, smiling so hard as I gave Sid a quick hug before looking at the car all around!

Seems like we're going to Vegas in style baby, that's the best!!!!!

"That's easy!" Doug said, smiling as hard as me! "And don't let Alan drive, cause.. a.. there's something wrong with him," Sid said as we all looked over at Alan who was still sitting on the floor and still making out with the dog. "Oh and Phil either I don't like him!" Sid mentioned.

I found that kinda funny as Phil actually isn't that bad of a driver, well in my bias point of view. "Lily and I will be the only ones driving this car, I promise!" Doug responded, Sid throwing the keys to him as I sat already in the back seat!

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" Sid said jokingly, we all smirked, "except for herpes, that shit will come back with ya!" His tone becoming more serious.

Doug nodded and Alan went in the front seat - we then headed to go pick up the remaining guys. Doug started driving to a school, I was confused at first but then I remembered that Phil was a teacher, I was still amazed at the thought, never really pictured him as a teacher. Last time I saw him, he was still confused as to what he should work as.

"Do you have to park so close?" Alan asked in a serious tone. I looked at Doug confused, he had the same look. "Ya what's wrong?!" I asked. "I shouldn't be here!" Alan said slightly covering his face. "Why is that Alan?" Doug asked confused. "I'm not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school..."

"what?" Doug and I asked at the same time

"or a Chuck E Cheese!" Alan said but I ignored it when I saw Phil coming out of one of the doors putting on his sunglasses! Oh god did he look good, considering I haven't seen him in a while cause I went to college out of town, my feelings for him are gonna be skyrocketing.