"Yes?"

"What are you..? I'm not trying to be rude here, okay?" He avoided Darryl's eyes as he bit his inner cheeks just in case the guy would just be mad in front of him.

Darryl who was already expecting the question smiled lightly, his gentle demeanor never seems to change. "I look scary don't I?"

"No just..."

"Different? Yeah, I know." He replied calmly while beginning to wrap the bandages and securing it. "I was once human, I just became like this after that night when it rained. I don't know why."

"Wait, if you're talking about the people seeing you... how did they take in that you.. became like that?" His voice lowering, not quite a whisper but sometimes similar.

"They took it lightly, you don't have to be afraid. I wasn't the only one that changed. Many people did." He explained calmly to not make the other person worry or panic. "Including you."

After that, he finished wrapping the bandages and he began to clasp both his hands together. "Now that we're done, Do you want to taste the new recipe that I baked?"

Phil's stomach growled like a roaring thunder echoing, this had set the answer for the both of them and Bad laughed at the scene. He turned his back to Phil who was dying of embarrassment just now and he began to prepare all the bake goods.

"I guess you're hungry, you haven't eaten properly for the past month. It's always been soup and soup and soup. You need to take your fill, I could never really survive with only stew." Bad joked making himself laugh, it looked like he was a crazy person at other's perspective but Phil kind of find it endearing. He remembered that, that's exactly how he acts in front of his kids.

A loud bang from the door was heard and both their attention went through a kid with black hair and black eyes, he was laughing while dragging another kid who have brown hair and wore shades.

"Sapnap! Put George down!" Darryl screeched, immediately putting the muffins away.

"Oh, Hey Mr. Noveschosch." The kid waved while it was obvious he couldn't talk properly because the the other kid dragging him by the collar. "Sap! Nap! Put! Him! Down!" Bad acted like a girl fanning his fingers to his face as he watched his son set the poor kid down.

"But he asked for it?"

"Don't worry Mr. Noveschosch, I'm fine."

"No you're not! Sapnap!" He glared the the dark haired kid as the kid pouted. "Yeah yeah, alright." Putting his friend down, he dusted his shirt and the brown haired kid with glasses stood up dusting himself as well.

"Thanks Mr. Noveschosch."

"Don't mention it." He out his hands in his his forehead as he shook his head lightly before turning to Philza. Phil who was looking confused and awkward laughed at the scene to remind of the others his presence. As soon as the black kid noticed this, he immediately rushed beside him with a curios face.

"George, look! Bird man is awake!" He jumped up and down as he looked at Phil's wings before smiling brightly. "Hey! Hey! Can you fly with those?! How does it feel to have wings? Is it heavy? Why is it black? Can you change its color? Does it hurt if I pluck a feather? Do you eat worms now since you're basically a bird? If I cut them off and keep them for myself, can I use it to fly too?"