Ann Takamaki - [Rainy Days]

You and Ann walk home from having a rainy day and spend some time together.

Requested: [YES] and by: @monomiku

-----------------------------

As you walked on the puddle-filled streets, you shivered as chills ran up your spine. The rain wet your hair ever so slightly and you could see your cold breaths forming in the air. Despite all the weather forecasts lately, you had forgotten to bring your umbrella and dress warm today. It irritated you, and to top it all off, your house was quite a long way from school. Both of your parents were working and that left you with no one to pick you up. 

"Why didn't I learn how to drive sooner..." you sighed out. You glanced at the students who brought their umbrellas to school and regret formed in your stomach. As you kept on walking, a familiar voice called out your name. 

"Y/N! Wait up!" 

You turned your head towards the voice to see Ann with her umbrella. You followed her instructions and stopped walking in order for her to catch up to you. 

"I-I didn't see you w-with an umbrella, so I thought w-we could walk t-together. Just let me catch my breath!" she breathed out. You laughed as she took deep breaths and then immediately regretted laughing at her when she hit you. 

"You didn't have to do that babe," you said. 

"Of course I had to! You're my girlfriend!" she nagged. She then went on and on about how you would catch a cold and get sick if you didn't have an umbrella. You gave up even trying to fight her, it was pointless to stop her from talking now!

You kissed her to make her stop talking, and she did. A rosy blush formed on her cheeks as her lips curved upwards. 

"C'mon, if we stay in the rain we'll both catch a cold. And let's go to my place, yeah?" you offered. You took Ann's hand in yours as she nodded in agreement and the both of you began your way home. 

------------------------

"I can't believe I got splashed by that car!" Ann groaned. Her jacket was soaked, her red tights were damp, and her hair was wet. You giggled at her and received another hit from Ann, and then you playfully apologized to her.

"At least we're almost at my house, let's hurry!"

The two of your sprinted and Ann couldn't stop shivering and chattering her teeth; you found it cute, but Ann didn't.  At last, you and Ann arrived at your house and you unlocked the door with the silver key under the mat. 

You opened the door and an instant rush of heat warmed both of your bodies. Ann sighed with pure bliss, enjoying the new temperature. You began to take off your shoes and proceeded to your room to find clothes for Ann. 

"Ann, do you want anything in particular?" you shouted. 

"Anything would be alright," she replied back, finding her way to the bathroom. Ann had taken off her shoes, which left her in her damp socks. She frowned at the feeling of it and took them off when she went into the bathroom. 

You grabbed her a simple white t-shirt with a pair of black sweats. It was a simple outfit, but it was comfortable. You made your way to the bathroom and gave her the clothes and she gratefully took them. 

"You can also shower if you want to. Just turn the small handle to the left and you'll get warm water," you instructed her. Ann nodded and you closed the door for her to shower in peace, then you began to pick out a few clothes to change into. 

You picked out a gray sweater with a blue tank top to wear inside with black sweats as your bottom wear. You ran your fingers through your hair and decided that you too needed a shower. 

As you walked down the hall to use the second bathroom, you could hear Ann singing in the shower, beautifully. You chuckled to yourself and began to make your way to the shower.

-----------------------

Ann came out of the shower and decided to go to your bedroom to relax after her shower. She slipped onto some slippers you had left her outside of the bathroom. Ann sat on your fluffy bed and looked around your room. Your room had a simple, yet elegant look to it. Your walls were painted nicely and some Polaroid pictures were pasted on your wall, mostly consisting pictures of your friends and of course, Ann. You had a medium sized desk that was cluttered with pencils and random pieces of papers, to which Ann found herself giggling to. Those papers were your homework, late homework to be exact. 

Ann grabbed her phone from the nightstand and began to look through her social media, liking a few pictures here and there. She sighed and waited for you to be done with your shower and pouted slightly. 

"Y/N! Are you done yet?" she whined. 

"I-I'm here, geez!" 

You rushed out of the shower and saw Ann frowning, or rather, pouting. You gulped quietly, hoping that she wouldn't hit you again, because her hits hurt like hell. Literally. 

"Come here and cuddle with me! I'm cold," she stated, as she patted the space next to her. You sighed playfully and laid next to her. She snuggled closer into your chest and laughed at her. You played with her pale, golden locks as she gradually began to fall asleep into your chest. Her sweet-smelling hair somehow lulled you to sleep, as you pulled the covers over you and Ann. 

"Goodnight Ann."

  -----------------------  

Ahhh I'm so sorry for taking so long to complete this request! There was a lot going on at school and there's a lot of homework these days ^^ I'm glad that I could finish this request before the month ended though!

I said that I would be posting P2 stuff, but requests are always first! And with that on the topic, I have three requests coming up :) As always, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter/part!

-reverse-lights