Showers - Max (Camp Camp) (PRT 1)

NSFW
I REPEAT
NSFW

(It's not a lemon it's just slightly nsfw)
(I'm not giving spoilers)
(That's Tom Holland's job)
(You both live together)
(Should I turn this into a lemon two parter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was your day off from work, but sadly Max would get home until 3. He worked at a craft shop down town, and it was really fun. Of course he denied that he liked it, he's been this way ever since you both went to Camp Campbell. It was about to turn three, so you decide to take a shower before he comes home.

You grab a new towel, heading into the bathroom. Once you were done getting undressed and hanging up the towel, you stepped inside the shower, turning on the water. You were a few minutes into your shower when you hear the front door.

"[name]?" You heard Max call out.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"In the shower, I'll be out in a sec."

"Take your time."

Another five minutes later, you hear the shower door open, and you immediately turn around. It was Max. He was...naked.

He steps in with you, dipping his body under the shower's water. You stare at him, perplexed and a little scared. "Max?"

"I got impatient. We only have one shower in this god damned house and I was sweaty as fuck." He said. "The AC wasn't working at work and the fans didn't help at all."

"Bad day?"

He hums in agreement. "You couldn't even begin to know how many people tried to return shot without their receipt only to get mad at me when they couldn't." He said. "There was a new recruit and he almost sold a kid an axe."

"You guys sell axes?"

"Apparently."

You giggle. He sighs, leaning his body into yours. You blush. "I just want this day to be over with."

You smile, hugging him softly. "It's ok, sweetie. The day is almost over."

He hums, you can feel his smile as he nuzzles into your neck up the water. "I love you."

"I love you too, Max."

You both stand there, the only sound in the room was the water hitting the ground and you two. He kisses your neck, and you laugh, knowing what he's trying to attempt.

"Are you trying to give me a hickey, Max?"

"...maybe."

You shove him way, laughing. "What?" He says, chuckling.

"What if my co-workers see it? They're gonna freak." You say. "Plus you might try to get something else."

"Please. Me? The innocent and lovable Maxwell?"

"Shut up Max." You say.

"Never." He wraps his hands around your waist from behind, swaying softly with you. He nuzzles against you again, and you hold his cheek protectively.

"I love you."

"If you really loved me, you'd let me give you hickeys."

"Maybe later." You kiss his cheek, and his face burns brightly.

"Why not now?" He asks, his face brighter than an apple but still suavely.