♠♠♠END♠♠♠

I can hear light murmuring. I try to move my fingers and reach for something but I can't barely move. I try to open my lips and produce a sound gently but fail yet again. I inhale like it's the last as I forcefull open my eyes.

My eyes flutter as I make my vision sharper. I can hear light beeping sounds and finally I can see blurry images of three figures on my right side and I'm guessing it's mother and father talking to a man wearing lab gown. 

I am dead?

I feel so worn out and sore. Everything aches. It hurts everywhere. Just then the scene before I pass out, pops all in. Where is he?

"M-M-Ma" I call but they probably couldn't hear me. I force myself to once again produce a sound and pray that they will finally hear me.

I try to call someone's attention and the next thing I know, I'm losing consciousness again. 

***

"Hey," he called. I gaze at him and I smiled.

"What?"

"Did you have fun?" he asked as he looked at me from the rear-view mirror. I smiled at him and nodded as I fiddled with the chain on my wrist.

"Oh wait, this day was boring as hell." I snorted.

"Yeah?" he raised an eyebrow and I laughed. Heck today was actually one of the best days on my list.

"Oh before I forgot I still have something for you, it's a letter. It may sound corny and stuff but I just..." he rubbed the back of his neck and added, "Let me get it." He removed his seat belt and reach out to onto something. I followed his gaze but I heard a loud honk in front of us.

My eyes widen, "Colton look out!" I shrieked. He rapidly spin the wheel to the other direction.

***

I woke up gasping for air. What happen?

"Oh God! She's awake!" Mom said with a surprised voice. "Oh my baby!"

"Call the freaking doctor, Peter!"

"Why me?"

"Just call him!"

"But, I want to talk to her too."

"Dammit do you have to be so difficult about calling the doctor?"

"What? I despise the guy, you can't blame me."

"I'll call him, my daughter would be so happy about that."

I sighed and smiled. It seemed like everything's okay. Mom caressed my cheeks as tears none stop flows from her hazel orbs.

"Hey Mom," I smiled. I missed Mom and Dad so much. Actually I miss everyone. Most importantly Colton.

"I can't tell her after all." Cyrus murmured but I still heard him. What is he talking about?

"Are you okay, baby? Does it hurt anywhere?" Mom asked. I was about to answer but someone lightly pushed Mom aside. It was the doctor. He opened a flashlight like and hit my eyes with it's light. He leaned back and smiled a little.

"She's okay but we'll have to monitor her vital signs and perform X-ray to check if anything's broken." He spoke to us.

"Thank God." Mom prayed and Dad hold her shoulders.