Chapter Fifteen: Who?

Zacznij od początku

I suddenly feel someones arms grab on to me while I'm falling and when I look up, I'm a few inches away from Hyunjins face. Whether or not I'm in love with him, I don't think I'll ever get over how beautiful he looks, but sadly for me... I'm still in love with him.

"You know the last time I caught you, you said you would buy me food" He says with a cocky smirk....nevermind I hate him

"You just want me for my money don't you?" I ask him in my DRAMA voice as I try to get my footing.

"No, I just want you" He says with a serious voice.

I turn to look at him and he has this serious gaze on me. Hundreds of people walking around us and yet all I see properly is him, but I've learnt my lesson.

"HA HA! Very Funny FRIEND!" I exaggerate the word FRIEND and playfully hit him in the shoulder and he pretends that he was punched really hard. I roll my eyes at him and start walking to the cafe.

Hyunjin has been like this ever since we patched things up. He would say sweet things but it's all just been words, I don't even know if he's joking or not but I'll just let it slide.

We spend the rest of the night just enjoying the food, enjoying the moonlight and enjoying each other's company. We talk about the most useless things and laugh our hearts out and In summary, it was a good dinner. I buy a cookie before we leave.

Once we get back to the dorms, everyone is already home. Jisung runs up to me and pulls me in to a tight hug which surprises me but I still welcome it anyway.

"I missed you!" He says while in the hug and I giggle

"I've only been gone the afternoon" I tell him and he just hugs tighter

"LET ME MISS YOU!" He yells

"OKAY I MISS YOU TOO!" I yell back and we both let go giggling

I see Chan on the sofa watching some drama with the rest of the kids and I grab the cookie and walk up behind him and give him the cookie. He turns around and look genuinely touched at the gesture.

"Aww! Thanks, Felix! But, what's the cookie for?" He asks

"I just owe you a cookie" I say as I walk back to Hyunjin who's in the kitchen, but I can feel Chan being so confused behind me.

I walk up to Hyunjin and he gives me a small smile and just feel myself blush. I see him blushing also and we're kind of this AWKWARD SILENCE and just when I was about to speak...

"FELIX!" Jisung yells from inside my room

"....Yes?" I asked confused from the kitchen then I suddenly see Jisung walk out of my room with a bouquet in his hands.

"Here you go!" Jisung says and I'm even more confused

"Why did you buy me flowers?" I ask as I receive it from him

"Oh they're not from me, they're from Johnny-hyung" Jisung says then I hear a chorus of OOOHHHS! From Seungmin and Jeongin who are watching with Channie-hyung.

I look at the flowers in disbelief, why would Johnny-hyung send me flowers. I read the card and it says a short note.

Trust me, Okay? ;)

I suddenly start blushing because I think I realize what's going on. I slowly look up at Hyunjin, who is right in front of me, and I see his face looks a little lost and distraught.

"Why don't you just date Johnny-hyung? Jeongin says from the couch

"Yeah! There's no harm in trying" Seungmin backs up Jeongin and I'm still in shock with everything I'm hearing.