The Comedian x femtelekineticreader

He was an asshole but you two were similar in ways both never took much seriously, you make equally sarcastic comments, and had perverted minds. He took a liking to you after you have laughed a few times at stuff he's said either making fun of Dan or Adrian's ideas on how to deal with the people usually. But somehow that asshole who showed his feelings through sarcasm and jokes he grew to like you a little more than a team mate. He thought about you all the time your smile your adorable laugh killed him he desperately wanted to tell you in his words "i can't fucking take it anymore...i love you god dammit". He played it in his head on how, where, and when he should tell you but could he get a beautiful gifted gal to love him back after the horrible shit he's done? He didn't know you didn't care about that you loved him for him who he is.

He waited till the next time all of you Watchmen got together to discuss the people accepting vigilantes again. And that time came pretty quick you and Rorschach walked in last Dan smiled at you winked and tilted his head towards the Comedian he knew about your crush. He was your best friend after all even before you two became Watchmen he told you all the time you could tell him anything once you told him about your crush he said "Y/N you two would be perfect together but don't get your hopes up". And you didn't you had a feeling he didn't like you like that more of in between a drinking buddy and friend you smiled at him and sat down next to him you noticed him tense and smile softly you giggled at that. He swooned a little at your giggle and once you were all here Adrian began droning on Comedian noticed you sigh.

~Comedian POV~
Poor gal i hate this as much as she does...i just want to plant loving kisses all over her and hold her close to me and make her laugh till her sides split. I took a draw from my cigar and puffed out the smoke and looked at her in a loving way Laurie actually looked at me surprised. I looked over to her and realized how i was looking at Y/N my eyes widened and what felt like forever everyone started leaving i saw Y/N headed to a different room not out the door like the others.

~No Ones POV~
He got up and followed you to the room where the pool table is figured why not play a game alone? Little did you know your admirer was leaning on the door frame. You looked up and smiled "hey there...wanna play?" He chuckled "didn't know you played Y/N...but yeah I'll play" he strutted over and grabbed a stick you made your move. You looked up "your move hot stuff" he looked at you in shock "hot stuff?...then you don't mind me callin you sexy as hell" you giggled "and that giggle gets me every dam time..." He walks over to you not in a cocky manor but one of shyness. "Hey Ed you okay? You don't seem like yourself...." He sighed "you...i never feel like myself around you...i-i love you...no one gets me like you do i lo-..." You silenced him with a sweet loving kiss he stiffened making you giggle into the kiss you pull away shortly.

"Yeah...i always kinda loved you too Ed..." He smiled and blushes a good shade of pink you bite your lip "really? The Comedian is blushing? Not ver-...". He hushes you now with a kiss you flick your wrist the door closes quickly and lock he chuckled you both begin to escalate it not wanting to part you continued your passionate moment with your Comedian.