16.

Cynthia | Cyn 🦋

"Fuck !" Ace cursed as he paced in front of us "You ain't leave no evidence did you ?"

"No, I shot his ass and dipped the fuck out." Riri said

"Look like you hit him close range." I told her

"I did, I walked up on his ass and gave him what he deserved." She said as she wiped her face "Nigga killed my whole twin and think I'm spose to let that shit ride ?"

"Ayeeee ! It's my nigga Riri !" Kyle yelled from the porch with his arms open wide

"Shut the fuck up with all that yelling !" My daddy yelling scaring Bookie

"Yo daddy wild." Riri said

"Tell me bout it."

"Keyanta !"

We looked over and saw Quan peeking out they screendoor mugging us.

"Boy go put some pants on !" Riri told him as he stood there in his boxers

"You ain't my mama." He flicked her off "You know you want piece of this chocolate anyways."

"I'm good, I like vagina." She waved him off

We stayed outside for 30 more minutes before everybody parted ways. When I woke back up, it was going on 2 in the afternoon.

"Damn, I slept that long ?" I questioned getting up from my bed

I took a shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone checking the weather.

"Ion trust ya apple." I shook my head before walking to the front door

I opened the screendoor and stuck a leg outside just feeling the breeze passing. It got a lil too breezy for me, so I went back in the house.

I put on a white tank top and put my denim overalls over it, just hooking one strap together. It fit around my waist, so it didn't look baggy or anything.

"What is there to eat ?" I walked in the kitchen swinging the fridge door open "Apples, oranges, celery, why the fuck this nigga so healthy ?"

I shut it back and grabbed my house key before walking outside and locking the door behind me. I walked next door to Ace house seeing Quan on the porch with Rj and 4.

"You not going to break in my house is you ?" Quan asked making Rj and 4 laugh

"No, I'll just walk in that bitch." I shrugged before sitting down next to him "Where the perks at ?"

"Stop flagging, you'on take no perks." 4 sucked his teeth

"All she do is fucking lie, her daddy need to fix her cause some wrong with her." Rj said

"For the last time, my daddy a dentist not a doctor dumbass." I flicked him off "Where the perks though ?"

"I ain't telling you shit." Quan said folding his arms cross his chest

"Exactly, you don't een' take perks for real."

"Stupid ass jits." I rolled my eyes "Well where the woods at ? I know y'all ane sitting over here doing none."

"I'm wasting time till I gotta go to practice." 4 said

"I forgot you play football, when yo next game is ?" I asked

"This Friday and don't be coming out there fighting nobody child."

"I don't even fight, what are you talking about ?" I held a confused face