"Its wealth lay in the earth, in precious gems hewed from rock, and in great seams of gold, running like rivers through stone. The skill of the dwarves was unequaled, fashioning objects of great beauty out of diamond, emerald, ruby, and sapphire. Ever they delved deeper, down into the dark. And that is where they found it. The heart of the mountain. The Arkenstone. Thror's granddaughter, Thyri was the one who named it the King's Jewel. Thor took it as a sign, a sign that his his right to rule was divine. All would pay homage to him, even the great Elvenking, Thranduil." The Arkenstone has been placed in a special pedestal on Thror's throne; as he sits on his throne, flanked by his son, grandson, granddaughter and other officers, Thranduil and his aides approach.

" The Arkenstone has been placed in a special pedestal on Thror's throne; as he sits on his throne, flanked by his son, grandson, granddaughter and other officers, Thranduil and his aides approach

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"But the years of peace and plenty were not to last. Slowly, the days turned sour, and the watchful nights closed in. Thror's love of gold had grown too fierce. A sickness had begun to grow within him; it was a sickness of the mind. And where sickness thrives, bad things will follow." A shadow begins to cover the massive gates of Erebor. Thror walks through his massive rooms full of treasure, looking consumed with greed.

Thorin and his sister Thyri watch him from a distance, then slowly retreat into a shadow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thorin and his sister Thyri watch him from a distance, then slowly retreat into a shadow. Some time later, a paper dragon kite is being flown over Dale, along with other children's kites. Suddenly, a great wind comes, blowing the trees on the mountainside until the bend and creak. Thorin and Balin, a fellow dwarf, rush to the battlements and look for any sign of danger. Thyri was already here with some of the guards. She looks at her brother and walks towards him. She whispers into his ear ''Brother. I fear the worst.'' Thorin nods. "The first they heard was a noise like a hurricane coming down from the north. The pines on the mountain creaked and cracked in a hot, dry wind." Thorin tells Balin "Balin, sound the alarm. Call out the guard. Do it now !" Balin asks "What is it ?" Thyri, looking worried, replies "Dragon.'' The twins yell to everyone in the halls ''Dragon !!!" A roar sounds, and torrents of fire rain all over Erebor. "It was a fire drake from the north.'' Thorin pulled Balin behind a pillar just in time to save him from being burned ; whereas Thyri jumps from the battlements with a supernatural speed, avoiding any flames coming from the dragon.''Smaug had come." The kites from earlier are suddenly burned away. The people in the town of Dale scream in fear and panic as Smaug destroys their city, setting fire to many buildings and demolishing others. Smaug swoops about, breathing fire and destroying buildings by smashing into them.

Thyri, Daughter of Thrain, Dragonslayer (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें