1.

Will Schuester was in his office now heading towards his 50s in a couple more years, he had a job he loved, a wonderful wife and 3 beautiful children all this happened because of one thing 15 years ago when he took over the Glee Club he couldn't believe its already been 15 years since then the orignal members were now in their 30's and having their own families and amazing careers which made Will so proud of each and every one of them they all still contact him when they have major news like expecting, getting married winning awards etc. 15 years is a long time and so much has happened in those days and if Will was gonna be truthful he missed the Glee Club he missed coaching them, he missed being supportive of their dreams but watching them actually get their dreams is also one of the greatest feelings he has.

"Mr Shue, the new directions wanted to show you what they've been working on in the auditorium" Sam said.
"really ok, go back I'll be there in 5 minutes just gotta finish this"Will said.
" ok"Sam replied leaving.

What Will didn't know was that Sam planned a surprise for Will, 15 years after the new directions were formed the members were all back together to not only remember the times they shared in the choir room but reunite and catch up with everyone.

"ok he'll be here soon" Sam said.
"ok so does everyone understand the plan" Rachel said."why do we even need a plan"Puck said"yeah I'm with Puck its not that hard Mr Schue comes in were standing there say surprise and then reveal why were here" Brittany said. "see not that hard Brittany gets it"Kurt said. " well i still think we need a plan"Rachel said. "a plan no we don't Rachel"Santana said.
" yes we do"Rachel said as they start arguing.
"Guys this isn't gonna surprise Mr Schue if your arguing"Sam said.
" yeah well Rachel started it"Santana said."no she didn't she thought of a plan everyone agreed on" Tina said.
"of course you side with her"Brittany.

" guys"Quinn said."hey" Quinn shouts as everyone shut up. "Turn around"Quinn said as they do as they see Mr Schue standing there.

" Mr Schue"Rachel said.
"what's going on" Will asked.
"surprise" Brittany said.
"we wanted to celebrate that this week was 15 years since you took over the Glee Club"Mercedes said.
" so for one week only, the ones that started it all are back for a whole week to celebrate 15 years of the new directions"Kurt said.

"so what you gotta say Mr Schue"Artie said." I can't believe you all stopped your schedules to be here"Will said.
"I'm taking that as your glad to see us"Puck said. "shall we get started"Sam said as Will smiles seeing them all together again after so many years.

" what are we waiting for lets go choir room come on"Will said as they all head out of the auditorium and head to the choir room.