But fulfillment can take different forms; sometimes one gets what he prays for, but sometimes the desired object is not regarded by Allah as beneficial or useful to his bondsman and so he is granted something, better in this life or Hereafter.

Thus every act of praying has three advantages:

    1. Divine grant of prayers fulfills our desires;

    2. Every prayer earns merit; and

    3. Repeated acts of praying bring one ever closer to Allah

Although the correct method of praying is to face the qiblah and raise one's hands and pray with tongue, prefacing the prayer with praise of Allah and darud, but one can also pray without these preliminaries too.

Thus Allah has made the act of praying so easy that one can also pray almost anywhere and at any time; one can pray while engaged in any activity and if one cannot intone the prayer as e.g. in lavatory, one can think his prayer.

( Note: Back to me)

People it seriously isn't necessary that we only pray to Allah(swt) for big or important things; we should pray to Allah asking Him to fulfil all our wants, big or small; hadith tells us to pray even when one breaks his bootlace! (Tirmidhi).

Just as a child calls his mother for everything big or small, one should call and go on calling Allah. Allah(swt) loves us more than 70 mamas! Alhamdulillah!! No matter what work one may be engaged in, one should always ask Allah for something or the other. Cultivate this habit and see how quickly you rise. In shaa Allah!!

Let's pray with all our being and not just our tongue! OK so let's try the following! In shaa Allah!! ( Note: I am talking in the following as if I were talking to you guys only but no its me addressing my weaknesses as well so please remember me in your prayers! Jazakalkahu khairan!!!!)

Sit up and drop whatever you are doing as soon as you hear the Azaan. Listen to the whole Azaan, respond by repeating it along with the moazzin. It will earn you sawaab. As soon as the Azaan ends do your wudu(ablution).

Start the wudu with 'Bismillah'. Start repeating these or some similar words in your head, 'Its Allah time'. I know sounds just a tad bit babyish. But who cares I say it over and over before every prayer. Make up your own words for the five best times of your day!

OR

Recite 'Allah-o-akber! Or any other supplication repeatedly in your head. Choose anything that wakes your mind to the fact that what you are about to do is immensely important! Try to offer the whole prayer instead of the short form. Block out everything from your mind once you have started the prayer. Focus only on Allah(swt). You are talking to the creator so behave well!

Plus offer every prayer as if it were your last! It very well could be! Only Allah knows! Seriously guys WE don't know IF the angel of death might welcome US when WE get back to OUR room! Oh I do pray to Allah that when such a day comes we will all be prepared! In shaa Allah!! It sends such chills down the spine ,doesn't it?

Hi n yeah Do you have your own special way to encourage yourself to pray like my baby-much, 'its Allah time'? Please share I'm anxious to know here. >.<

What about the prayers I missed?

So wow we are almost done. People I know this extremely awesome app that helps you keep a record of your prayers. Please leave your emails in my inbox as in pm me your emails. I want to email it to everyone with my own hands! ( greedy for sawaab here , U MUST LEAVE YR EMAILS PLZ)

So yeah we are gona be using that awesome app to record whatever prayers we offer from now on In shaa Allah!! And yeah how bout the missed ones? We ill use the app strategically for that. Once I'll receive your emails In shaa Allah then I'll let you into my not-so-evil-plan. Its a simple plan actually but simple stuff rocks so yeah. Can't wait for those emails!

May Allah forgive me for the errors present in the above AMEEN!!

Plus guys PLZ REMEMBER US IN YR PRAYERS!

Any suggestions as to what the next chapter should be about? Plz comment!

Please don't be shy in pointing out anything throughout this book that u think is incorrect. All you need to do is let me into proof of it being wrong n I'll not hesitate for a second in altering it. In shaa Allah!!

May Allah be pleased with us all AMEEN!

ALLAHAFIZ!!!

HANIA N SARS.