Present Mic continued his explanation, as you followed his example to look at the boys lined up. Looking at the paper, the first batch on the top was for a boy named Todoroki Shoto, no.23, a stoic boy with two hair colors. His hair separated in the middle, dividing his pure white hair on his right side, and on his left bringing a bright red. His quirk is called half-cold and half-hot.

'He kinda looked like the pokeball turned sideways.'

You shook your head at the silly thought, rereading the quirk. 'So two quirks?' You bit your lip, skimming through his file.

Not that it was really rare, but it wasn't the most common either. But hey, if a Pokemon can be two different types, then why can't humans be as well you supposed.

The boy was lined up, perfectly stoic as his face, as he listened attentively to Present Mic's speech. You couldn't help but ogle him a little longer; he was quite the looker, or the eye-candy, bearing a pretty face. But the one feature you noticed the most was the scar dressed in the right side of his face. It made you frown a bit at the sight, perhaps a terrible encounter during his adolescence.

His heterochromia eyes suddenly shifted to meet yours in steady small glare, unintentional or not, probably feeling your eyes racking him. You looked away in a rush, opting to look down on the next file embarassingly at being caught.

'Whoops.'

As quick as his eyes had moved to you, it went just as quick to once again focus on the boisterous teacher. You sighed when his eyes left, looking at the next file.

Yoarashi Inasa, No.41. From the photo clipped  to the file, you'd assumed it was the much taller male, looking much more bigger than the rest of the recommended students. The same guy who was staring at you weirdly earlier. The large blooming smile of his shined, as he looked around the large room, as he stiffly stood in attention. His quirk is called Whirlwind.

You hummed. 'So he controls wind?'

Another file was for a boy named Honenuki Juzo. His quirk was-

"Alright! Let's get started!" Present Mic hyped, making finger guns as the small group move to stand in front of a small gateway with three lights, similar to traffic lights that's yet to turn on.

The eccentric teacher handed you a device, currently showing a bunch of zero. You held up the device, waiting for the the count down the begin. The males lined up, almost impatiently watching as the countdown began.

'Here we go.' You thought grudgingly as the large beep followed, and before anyone could blink, the heterochromia boy zoomed passed with icicles trailing after in a rush. Following in second place, Inasa pushed winds behind him to allow him to be pushed faster, as the others trailed after them.

Todoroki Shoto
Quirk: Half-cold, Half-hot
He freezes with his right and his left fire up! Range and limits are unknown. What a beast!

You gave a long side eye look at the loud teacher, who was comically holding a microphone to act like an M.C, cheering after the racers. The teacher had sneakily took the files out of your hands, looking over them, As Inasa, no.41, was slowly beginning to speed up.

You gave a knowing stare at the creature who had poked its head out a bit, which looked back with the same stare. "Guess he's the pokedex of quirks huh.." You mumbled, before focusing back on the race.

"So an ice quirk, and supposedly a fire quirk?" You looked on mildly interested, jotting down some notes into your notebook. The boy continued his spectacle, moving quick and swift, as you held the machine closer to you, watching when the boy was beaten by a second by the larger male. Eevee who had obediently stayed hidden in the carrier seemed to jump excitedly, peeking her small eyes through the small hole.