Chapter 3: new girl in the country

I woke up. I groaned as I looked around. I was in a clean room and a comfortable bed. This wasn't my normal room. I soon noticed a note on the desk. It said,

Dear (Name),

How did you sleep? I hope you slept well. Sorry I can't be with you when you are leaving to Copenhagen. I really wish I could. I had to leave for Berlin as soon as possible. I left will leave around 4 am. So please don't freak out. Also if you forget about yesterday, you are going to Copenhagen, Denmark. I do hope you know some Danish. Your aunt will be waiting for you. The ticket is on the table. Please don't ask how I got you first class. Just don't.

Sincerely,

Angelika

-someone else's POV-

I sat in lunch with my four best friends. Finland, Sweden, Norway and Iceland. THE KING COULD NOT WAIT TO TELL THEM THE NEWS!!! I looked at them with a wide grin. Norway known as Lukas to humans said, "what are you smiling about Dane?"

I stood up then sat back down saying, "we are going to have a new student!!" Finland also known as Tino smiled. Everyone else showed no emotion.

Iceland or Emil soon said, "how do you know this?" Tino and everyone else looked at me.

I thought for a second. It kind of blanked my mind. I soon remembered and said, "well you know. I got a call last night from my cousin and so my cousin was talking to my mom and they are moving here! Isn't that awesome?!"

Tino smiled and said, "oh so a family member! Is she a representative or a normal human?" Berwald or Sweden hugged Tino. Openly gay as always. I laughed nervously and said, "I honestly have no clue. I haven't seen him or her no wait him... Actually i dont know. I haven't seen it in a while....."

Lukas sighed. Tino raised and eye brow at the him or her part. He soon said, "Well then it will be a suprise for all of us. Right Su-san?''

Berwald nodded. He said, 'ja. The dan' is st'p'd s'm't'm's." Lukas nodded in agreement. Matthias started to yell about him being a king and not stupid. Lukas then started to choke him. Emil got up and left to his boyfriend. Tino sighed and tried to stop all the fighting. 

 ~Back to you~

I walked around the hotel room trying to dinf somethig to wear. I grabbed a (favorite color) long sleve sweatshirt and some riped blue jeans. My sweatshirt fell of my shoulder to show my (second favorite color) tank top. I grabbed mt boots and put them on. I looked myself in the mirror and said, "i need to lose some wait..." i looked at the ground scared. I wasn't sure how my new family was going to think of me. Would they hate me? WIll they love me? I do not know. 

I grabbed my bag and my passport. I walked out the hotel room. I took the stairs since i wasn't that far from the looby. I caught a taxi to take me to the aiport. Once i arrived at the airport it was around 9 am. My flight is at 9;30. Well that was lucky. I did all of the things airports do. It was 9:26. I ran to mt plane and was barelt on time. Well i have been lucky this far. 

~time skip till when you are in Copenhagen~

After several hours of being kicked by children. Triping over my own foot twice. The someone siting in my seat then wouldn't move. My lucky dat have changed into a normal day. I soon notcied a sign with my name over it. I saw a woman with nice sliky blonde hair and really pretty blue eyes. Maybe i got the wrong person. The woman smiled and asked me, "are you (name)?" All i could do is nod. She smiled and said, "well my name Anya(an: If your name is Anya chage is to alicia. This is my OC)." Anya smiled and me and said, "my mor told me to come and get you." This girl who only looked like 15 came to pick me up? wow. Anya laughed quietly.

 ~Anya's POV~ 

Wow. She is really pretty. She will fit in the school. I smiled at her confused expretion and said, "i was adopted to the family." I wonder if this girl was human or not. She is so pretty she just might be a representative. YOu never know though. Her face is kind of remindig me of Lukas though. So. So emotionless. Though i would be too if my parents were in jail. I threw the sign somewhere and said, "lets got then." I smiled wider at her and dragged her to the house. It was pretty far away. 

~mystery persons POV. If you can guess who in the first sentence you get a cookie.~

MIen gott I am so awesome. 

I walked around the school searching for my awesome friend. He said he had some news to tell me and Alfred. Maybe its someone awesome. It was afterschool already so people were already outside. I soon noticed a frau running behind Anya. It took me a second to see her face. That girl was pretty. Wow. I noticed Alfred staring as well. I said, "JOU GOT A BOYFRIEND!!! UND I CALL DIBS!!!" 

~Lukas' POV~ 

I was walking with Arthur and Vladmir to my house. They both talked about somethig while I walked behinf them. I soon noticed Anya running with a (hair color) female. Who was this girl? Could it be the person Mathias talked about? I stopped to stare at them. Well mostly to stare at the unknown girl. Arthur noticed when i stopped walking and asked, "lukas is everything alright?" I looked over to Arthur and nodded. My mid stayed on the girl. Who was she? And how does she act? IS she another Mathias? My mind stayed on here for the rest of the day.

HELL YEA!!!!!!! 1015 WORDS!! And it is finally done! Who ever is reading this, I want to say thank you. I know im not the best author but i am trying my hardest. I will try to update every weekend, but with yearbook, school, homework and honers its getting tough. Also i was having writers block. Thanks!