Chapter 2

Sorry that it's been a very long time. I've been really busy lately. I'll try uploading more consistently if I can. Also, this chapter isn't very long because I felt guilty keeping everyone waiting for so long.

Nagisa's POV

I immediately screamed "I'M SO SORRY KAYANO!!! I DIDN"T MEAN TOO!!! IT WAS KAR-" Kayano shushed me then dug her head into my chest. It felt nice. I then look up and see Karma recording us. I normally would be angered by this but I didn't care. All my worries flew away from me once Kayano's warm head hit my chest.

Karma's POV

AwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw!!!

Nagisa's POV

I looked down at Kayano and I saw that she was sleeping and a few seconds later I followed.

Koro Sensei's POV

I'm gonna go check in on Nagisa, Kayano, and Karma to see if Nagisa is alright.

Third Person POV

Koro Sensei flew off to Kayano's house and knocked on the door. Karma ran over, opened the door, saw Koro Sensei, left the door open, then ran back to Nagisa and Kayano. Koro Sensei followed Karma scared but at the same time intrigued. Koro Sensei saw Nagisa and Kayano and started taking pictures. A few minutes later Koro Sensei left and Karma went into Kayano's room and went to sleep.

Time jump, Kayano's POV

I slowly woke up and felt Nagisa's head on top of mine. I then realized Karma wasn't in the room. I want to look for him but if I move Nagisa will wake up. I guess I can wait for him to wake. A few minutes went by and Nagisa slowly woke. He's so cute. We then both got off the couch and started looking for Karma. We found him in my bed and decided to prank him. We both grabbed some permanent markers and started drawing on his face. We drew a mustache, unibrow, red cheeks, and our names on his forehead. We then went in the other room and got ready for school. After that we woke Karma up and headed to school. XDDDDDDDDD.

Karma's POV

When we got to class everyone started laughing. At first I thought they were laughing at Nagisa and Kayano but they were laughing at me. Why were they laughing at me? I decided to ask and they just laughed more. After awhile Koro Sensei flew in and asked me what was on my face. I then ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "NAGISA, KAYANO, I'M GONNA KILL YOU TWO!!!"