"Bye!" Zak waved, as he watched his wife get into the passenger's side.

"Bye mom-my!" Brock copied, waving also.

"What 'cha wanna do first?" Zak asked the little boy, who was busy playing with his toy car.

"Mmmm..." Brock thought. "Can-dy!"

"Not till' later, Brock." Zak warned him, "otherwise you'll be so hyper you won't sleep tonight."

The little boy pouted.

"How about we watch a movie while dinner's cooking?" Zak suggested, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"-kay." Brock agreed, nodding slightly before reaching his arms up towards his dad, signalling that he wanted to be picked up.

"What movie shall we watch?" Zak asked him, as he picked the little boy up and sat him gently on his hip.

"Mmm..." Brock thought again. "Dis-ney!"

"Do you want to help me pick out a Disney movie for us to watch together?" Zak wondered, before receiving a vigorous nod from his son. "Alright, c'mon then-"

Zak carried Brock to the sofa, gently sitting him down before taking a seat also. Gracie leapt up on the sofa next to Zak, circling once as she laid down beside him.

"Let's see what Disney movies are on Netflix and then we can make our decision-" Zak spoke, reaching for the TV remote as he did so.

He searched through the 'children & families' section on Netflix for the perfect movie. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be any which made Brock frown once more. However, his frown soon turned into a smile when Zak managed to find Alvin and The Chipmunks.

The two of them, including Gracie, watched the movie. Brock had a fistful of Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids to keep him occupied. Zak was so engrossed in the talking chipmunks and supervising Brock's sugar intake that he managed to forget to check on the dinner.

Thankfully, by the time the movie had finished, the dinner hadn't burnt. Since they were having a slow cooked meal in the crock pot, the dinner would've taken a long time anyway.

"Brock, are you hungry?" Zak asked his little boy who was still perched on the sofa.

Brock lifted up his shirt and listened to the noises his tummy was making. It seemed to be gurgling.

"Brock, food's on the table." Zak spoke as he approached the little boy. "What'cha doin'?"

Instead of replying, Brock simply lifted up his shirt once more and pointed to his tummy. Right on que, his tummy began to rumble.

"Sounds like you're hungry, bud-" Zak continued as he bent down to his son's level. "Do you want some food?"

Brock nodded vigorously, lifting his arms up and reaching them towards his daddy. "Up!"

"What's the magic word?" Zak asked him.

Brock thought long and hard to himself. "pw-ease!"

Usually getting Brock to sit at the table wasn't an easy task. He was extremely hyper and fidgety. However, since it was approaching Brock's bedtime, he was starting to feel a little tired.

Knowing this would be the only food Brock would get tonight, he stayed in his seat and ate everything on his plate.

Instead of waiting for his daddy to finish his food, Brock got up from the table abruptly and began to run around the house.