There's an owl outside my house, and it's scaring me

(Katie's POV)

Shit....

What is this man gonna do to me?! I instantly get up and run. SCREW THE FOOD!!! This is more important right now. I turn the corner and see Jerome there.

"Um... Hi?" I say scratching the back of my head.

"Hey... Jason gave us your phone number. I just wanted to scare you..." he says awkwardly.

"Don't worry. But you should be scared for Jason." I say as I clench my fist. "I swear when I see him..." He's gonna pay.

"Anyways, bye." I say. I hear a bye echo.

I walk back to where I was sitting at and grabbed my plate to throw away. As I walk back to the doors, I see Mitch, with his fine looking self.

"What, you sex whore?" I ask.

"Come closer to me." he says.

"I'd rather not catch STD's today, but thanks for the offer."

"I don't have STD's, now come closer to me."

"I'm good."

"No you're not. But if you're gonna be like that, I'll walk towards you." he says starting to walk towards me.

"What the actual hell?" I ask. "Shh. Just let it happen." Mitch whispers into my ear. I can't move.

God dangit, Katie. MOVE!!!

I can't!!!

Yes you can!

No I can't

You put one foot in front of the other one, EH

You're stronger than this.

You're right.

I start to move my legs, but I instantly fell.

A wicked grin grows on Mitch's face as I pass out.

Well, shit... -_-

____________________________

SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER. I just wanted to say the my GraLu fan fic is up. It's called:

Fading Away (GraLu)

Yeah, so original..Anyways, that's it :)

night brochachos

*brofist*

Being Bullied by Team Craftedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें