Lets beat some robot a**

ابدأ من البداية

"Dont do that ok... It was my cheat day yesterday so I... ate alot." She said with a blush.

"Kasumi-chan everyday is a cheat day for you." I said with a deadpan look.

"..." she said nothing.

"Yeah thats what I thought... now can I get a name?" I asked the girl.

"Oh right my name is Ochako Uraraka, but you guys can just call me Ochako." She said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Ochako, my name is Izumi Midoriya or you can call me Izumi and this tomboy behind me is my bestie Kasumi Bakugou." I said with a smile.

"Wait Bakugou, as in Katsuki Bakugou aka Blast Radius... are you his little sister!?" She asked excitedly

"Tch" Kasumi scowls

"... Yeah she is, actually he was the one to drive her here." I said to lighten up the tension.

"BUT DONT LET THAT FOOL YOU, THAT GUY IS A TOTAL A**WIPE AND A TOTAL LOUDMOUTH!" She said angrily.

"... Being a loudmouth runs in their family." I said with a sweat drop.

"Oh." Ochako said.

"WHAT DID YOU SA-" she was not able to retort as I formed a blood hammer and whacked her in the head causing her to be unconscious.

"We should probably go inside." I said as I began to drag Kasumi inside while Ochako followed us.

The two of us took our seats while I placed a still unconscious Kasumi beside me.

"OH YEEAAAH, CAN I GET A LOUD YEAHH!" We heard from the front and saw the pro hero Present Mike, he tried to get us all pumped up... but failed ultimately.

"Wow tough crowd." He said with a disappointed smile.

He then began to explain what the test was about, we will be given about 20 mins. to find and destroy as many faux villains as we can the points varying from robot to robot, as present mike was about to finish a boy with blue hair and glasses stood up and asked about the 4th villain after that he pointed at us and told us we were being disrespectful to present mike since I was not listening and Kasumi was still asleep.

"Excuse me but I was taking notes for my friend here since I 'accidentally' knocked her out earlier, so if you dont mond you are disrupting the lecture... so put a sock in it." I said with a glare that sent him right back to his seat.

"Well since that is over to answer your question the 4th faux villain is worth 0 points, so it would be best just to run from it, now that thats over would examinee Izumi Midoriya come with me, the principal would like to have a word with you OH YEAH!" He said which confused me.

"Well I better go... I should probably wake her up." I said as I began to shake her vigorously but to no avail, I tried pinching her nose and mouth but no dice, so I did the only thing I could, I whispered something to her that would surely wake her up.

"Hey Kasumi-chan, Ochako-chan will be my maid of honour rather than you ok." I whispered, her eyes jolted awake and she bagan to shake me.

"WHAT THE HELL WE PROMISED TO EACH OTHER THAT WE WILL BE EACH OTHERS MAID OF HONOUR, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HE-" She stopped shaking me as soon as she saw that we were in the auditorium and some of the examinees were staring at her.

"-Ahem- You sneeky little b**ch." she said with an annoyed tone.

"I know, here are the things about the exam you missed, so I should go now, for some reason the principal wants to meet me." I said as I began to walk back outside to meet with Present Mike.