Hotel Rooms and Video Calls

Wow.

She turned her head around in wonder as she marveled at the beautiful lobby of the hotel she was in.

If she didn't have to do a photo shoot and if she wasn't tired from the travel, she would have spent all day just staring up at the beautiful ceiling.

This was her second of two photo shoots in a row. She had been away for almost a week now but this was her first day (of four) at this new location. They had to drive three hours to get here so she was incredibly excited to jump onto the hotel bed and take a mid morning nap before the photo shoot and events would start in the afternoon.

Just as she had closed her room door behind her, her phone rang.

She unlocked the lock screen of her phone (which was one of her favorite photos of the both of them, caught up in one of their "lovey dovey" moments as Kuan called it, resting their foreheads against one another with smiles on both of their faces as she sat on his lap, it was a candid photo that Kuan snapped and sent to her. She loved it so much it had been her lock screen ever since) and accepted the video call.

Her boyfriend's face popped up on the screen and she felt a easy smile appear on her face,

"Hi My Moon!"

"Hi My Love!"

"Have you arrived?"

"Mmm" she said, nodding her head, "I just got into my room. We can tour it together!"

She flipped the camera on her phone and proceeded to really take in her room.

"Here is the closet! Woo!" She joked, briefly waving the phone inside it.

Her phone focused on the giant fluffy bathrobe that was waiting for her in the closet, with her name on it, along with matching fluffy slippers.

"Eeeee! Didi! Look at this robe! It looks so soft, as if it was made out of clouds"

She could hear her boyfriend laughing at her as she ran her hand over the fluffy robe that she couldn't wait to get into.

"Mmm... Yue... YueYue... Strong Strong... babe... DARLING" he called for her several times until she finally heard him,

She looked back at him (though he couldn't tell because the camera was still pointed towards the closet), and he said with a teasing smile, "After being apart for so long, I would love to see my girlfriend's beautiful face no matter how soft those robes are."

She grinned and flipped the camera back towards her, blowing him a kiss. He blew her a kiss in return before smiling and saying "That's much better. Let the tour continue!"

She turned and started walking to the bathroom before pausing.

"Ulggh. This is such an unflattering angle! All you are seeing is my chin!"

He said in a soft, firm voice, "YueYue, your chin is a part of you. How can it be anything less then beautiful?"

His voice got lighter and louder as he continued, "I have been waiting for a legendary Shen Yue guided tour of a hotel room since the beginning of time. Let's get on with it!"

She felt warm inside with those words echoing in her mind as she opened the bathroom door.

Her jaw dropped.

It was stunning.

She grinned down at Didi and flipped the camera around so he could share her joy.

"Didi! Look at this beautiful bathroom! Is that a rain shower?!!!!! What a beautiful clawfoot bathtub! What!!!!! They have miniature shampoos and conditions and they smell amazing!"

Timelessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें