Seeing Song Wuyou was still holding onto the snake in her hand, Mu Gu walked up, wanting to take it from her, but after barely taking two steps, he felt dizzy and his vision spun. Scared, he quickly sat down.

As if noticing his discomfort, Song Wuyou looked at him. Shocked by his purple lips, she asked "Mu Gu, you swallowed snake venom?"

Hearing this, Gu Yanhao's back stiffened, but he needed to continue sucking the remaining venom from Song Wuyou's leg.

"Mu Xin will bring the antidote over in a bit." He tried his best to put up a smile.

Gu Yanhao had sucked several mouthfuls of blood out before stopping. He looked at Song Wuyou anxiously as he asked, "Do you feel any discomfort in your chest?"

 He looked at Song Wuyou anxiously as he asked, "Do you feel any discomfort in your chest?"

Chapter 282: Antidote

Song Wuyou shook her head: "No discomfort."

Gu Yanhao asked again, "What about blood vessels? Do you feel any of your blood vessels swelling or causing difficulty in breathing?"

Song Wuyou shot him a helpless stare, shaking her head, "No."

Gu Yanhao pressed her body down, anxiously cautioning, "We're still not sure if all the venom has been sucked out. Sit here and don't move."

Song Wuyou looked over at Mu Gu, nodding her head, "En."

Gu Yanhao followed her gaze, turning around to look at Mu Gu. Mu Gu sat there quietly, lips tightly pursed and brows scrunched together, not looking very good.

Gu Yanhao's brows were locked together as his heart sank. His gaze impatiently turned toward the western villa. Why hasn't Mu Xin returned with the first aid kit? When he retrieved his gaze, he finally noticed Song Wuyou's hand was still gripping the snake's head. Something complex flickered in his dark eyes.

"Give it to me." He reached out, taking the snake from Song Wuyou's hand. The snake already lost its life from her herculean grip. Even the head was deformed, so how could it not die?

Song Wuyou shot a look at him, forcing down the pain in her chest.

Gu Yanhao tossed the dead snake to Ah De, commanding. "Burn it."

Catching it, Ah De complied: "Yes, Young Master."

Gu Yanhao raised his eyes, looking deeply at Song Wuyou. In the past, she would jump and scream at the sight of a cockroach, but now, facing such a large cobra, there wasn't even a slightest fear, even pinching it to death.

Even after getting bitten by a poisonous snake, she didn't raise a clamor. She didn't cry loudly or doggedly ask him if she would die.

Mu Xin finally returned, jumping off the horse's back. Carrying the first aid kit, she ran to Mu Gu's side, quickly flipping it open as she called out: "Brother."