special chapter✨

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations, hyung!" Hyuck greeted while patting Seokjin oppa's back. My brother broke the hug and cupped Hyuck's fluffy cheeks. "Thank you, my baby." He hugged Hyuck with Hyuck's face on his chest then caressing his hair like Donghyuck's his son.

"Congratulations, oppar!" I said and pinched his cheeks hard. "Hey, that hurts! But, eh whatever. Thank you, my flower." He hugged me with Hyuck still hugging Seokjin oppa (and I think he has no plans of letting him go).

"Congratulations, hyung." We looked at Renjun in unison. "Oh, Boss, you were there?" Hyuck said and laughed. Renjun glared at him, which made Seokjin oppa glare at Renjun, which also made me glare at Seokjin oppa. "Glaring hurts the eyes, right?" Hyuck asked.

"Thank you." Seokjin oppa said and broke his contact with me and Hyuck before giving Renjun a bro hug. "Wow, you're small." Hyuck and I laughed because of what Seokjin oppa said. I mean, he almost covered Renjun!

"Donghyuckie??" Hyuck looked back and he stood there in shock when he saw.. Hayoung, of course. That's what he came here for, am I right? Yes, because he told me that earlier.

Her hair was braided again but the ends of her hair are curled. She smiled at Donghyuck, showing her dimples in both side of her cheeks. She walked over to Hyuck and hugged him.

She broke the contact with Hyuck and greeted the three of us. "Hello! Oh, and congratulations, Seokjin oppa!" She said then my brother replied a 'thank you'.

She suddenly tugged Hyuck's arm. "Wanna go get ice cream? There's an ice cream shop not far away from here." Remembering the ice cream shop, I shook my head even though I wasn't the one asked.

"Uh.. no. Let's go visit Winwin instead." Seokjin oppa suggested and I smiled at him because.. plainly, that is a good idea. "Wait, you mean the one who--" Hyuck covered her mouth then slowly nodded.

"Hayoung!" A girl called her. She looked behind and then at Hyuck. "Ey, sorry, Hyuck. Me and my friends are going out. Don't worry, we'll only hang out 'till 1:30. At that place, okay? 2 PM. Bye bye!" She suddenly tiptoed and kissed Hyuck on the cheek before running to her group her friends. When he was there with them, they teased her as they got away.

"I knew there is something going on." Renjun smiled and only nodded at Hyuck. "Wow, you didn't tell me you have a fine lady, Donghyuck." Seokjin oppa said and again, he's acting like Donghyuck's father.

"Uh, we're still.. dating, hyung." He said nervously and rubbed his nape. Seokjin oppa shook his head and grabbed Donghyuck's arm. "Let's just go and visit Winwin and Jiyoung. The two of you also have to apologize." Seokjin oppa said and glared at Renjun and Hyuck.

•••

When we arrived at the cemetery, they suddenly want to back off, but Seokjin oppa pulled them inside and insisted.

We're now in front of Winwin and Jiyoung's gravestone. "I'll leave you guys, okay?" Seokjin oppa said and is going to walk away but Hyuck hugged his legs.

"Hyung, don't go. I'm scared." He said in a baby voice. I looked at Seokjin oppa and uwus are literally on his eyes. He let Donghyuck stand up. "My little baby, you have to apologize. It won't hurt, I promise. If they'll try to hurt you, they have to go through me first. And Mirae's in there. She's close with the both of them. Call me in case of emergency, okay?" Hyuck nodded with aegyo all over him.

Seokjin oppa smiled and left us there. "Si Cheng.. Jiyoung. They're here to apologize. Hear them out, please." I said in a low voice. I motioned Renjun to speak and he sighed heavily.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's really unexpected that Mirae's going to be my girlfriend. I didn't want to steal her from you, I swear. I'm really sorry if I ever did that. Pain and madness was all over me at that time. If I can only bring you back to life, I will. But that would also mean she'll go back to you so it's better this way." I smacked his arm because of his last statement. He only placed a sly smile and continued.

"I really hope you can forgive me." He said and looked over at Jiyoung's. "I have no fault--" I smacked his arm again. I mouthed him a 'sincerely' and so he did.

"I'm sorry if you're in this situation. You were noisy, you know? And you were a bitch. You didn't even apologize and here I am. You know you broke my heart but thanks to your bestfriend, I'm back for revenge. I'm not guilty with killing you but I feel sympathy for your boyfriend. Wherever you are now, please be happy and I hope you can forgive me."

"That would do." I muttered to myself then he stood up. "Talking to them actually lifted a boulder in my heart." Renjuns said and smiled. I smiled back and Hyuck was already talking to Si Cheng.

"Bro, I'm sorry if I made you my shield. That is what Boss said, I swear to everything, Si Cheng. Oh, and sorry if I threw you in the bushes, really. Sincerity is washed all over me right now, I swear. Even though I did less to you, I still feel responsible and I had to like.. really apologize. I'm really sorry."

He then moved over to Jiyoung. He stayed silent for seconds before speaking. "Am I the one who killed you?" He asked which made Renjun giggle. "Oh wait, yeah I was. I only did that because I got used to Boss telling us to kill the noisy people, you know. And on the other hand, you were shouting and pleading to let you talk with Mirae. I'm also.. sorry."

Hyuck stood up and Renjun helped me out. "It was nice talking to them even if they're dead.. and they can't reply back." Hyuck said and laughed. I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever, Hyuck."

We walked away and we saw Seokjin oppa waiting from afar. "So, I guess you guys are done talking to them?" Hyuck suddenly pointed at me. "She didn't."

"What? Excuse me, I did! I was even the one who asked permission from them!" I pinched Hyuck on the side. "Ow!"

"Mirae, don't pinch my baby Donghyuck." Seokjin oppa said. I glared at him. "For your information, I am you little sister!"

"Eh, whatever."

"Hey!"

•••