The Birth of a Hunter

A silver bat slammed across the face a young werewolf. His face bruised quickly unable to heal because the blow came from a handmade silver baseball bat. "Last night a girl disappeared near these woods. Her name is Malia Tate, she's one of classmates. People go missing around this town in an alarming rate and I'm not gonna let her be one of them so I'm going at ask a question and if the answer isnt her exact location I'm going to turn your werewolf brain into jelly. Now, where is she?" Asked Stiles.

"I swear, I have no idea where she is. We weren't involved." He pleaded. Stiles walked closer towards him and swung the bat into his skull killing him. He kneeled down and reached into his pockets hoping to find any information that would lead him to his pack. All he found was a drivers license. He lived near by.

Stiles walked back to his Jeep and saw a small wolf behind one of the nearby trees. It looked weak, hungry perhaps. Stiles reached in his car and brought the wolf a half finished bag of jerky. The wolf's eyes glowed bright blue. The sudden change startled Stiles who quickly fell back. The sudden movement scared the wolf and ran away. Stiles quickly got back up and into his Jeep to follow the wolf but it was too dark to see where it was headed. Instead he decided to go to the address that was in the werewolf's license.

He waited across the street from the house for hours waiting to see who would come in or out. After a few hours of waiting he saw a small group of people enter the house. As he was about to exit his car to get a closer look he was knocked out from behind by a rag of chloroform.

He woke up sometime later in the woods tied to chair. He was surrounded by four werewolves. "You've been quite the troublemaker Stiles. Leaving bodies left and right and for what? Some girl who probably was just at the wrong place on the wrong time. We have nothing to do with that girl's disappearance. Believe it or not our pack is more of the non-violent kind but you've killed some of our own and that's not something we're just gonna forget. " said the Alpha of the pack. He raised his hand up in the air ready to bring down his razor sharp claws towards Stiles' head. As he brought his hand down the wolf Stiles encountered earlier in the night jumped and and dunked its fangs deep into the Alpha's arm. The momentary distraction allowed Stiles to break free and escape. He made to road where he was able to take the Alpha's car back to town. As he was getting ready to drive off he saw the wolf who helped him run towards the car with claw marks on the side if its body. Stiles quickly exited the car to open the back door for the injured wolf. Once the wolf entered the car Stiles drove off. Stiles made his way to town and saw the injured wolf turn. It was Malia. "Help me.." she whispered before losing consciousness.