Intro

*at Kehlani's house*
KEHLANI'S POV

    I was sitting down, scrolling through Instagram, when i had come across on my timeline of photos a picture of Demi, we had only met a couple times before and we haven't ever really talked to each other. We had exchanged numbers a while back but never really talked, so I had decided to text her and ask her how she was doing.

TEXT MESSAGES
Me: hey Demi it's been a while but I was just thinking about you. How you been?
Demi: oh hey, um I guess I'm doing fine, how about you?
Me: I'm okay, I've been concentrating on my music and staying busy and all that shit. What have you been up to? Have you been working on music?
Demi: yeah somewhat I've had a lot of other shit to do. And Ive been focused on myself.
Me: oh that's nice. Well we should meet up and talk sometime, you down?
Demi: yeah of course, I'll send you my address you should come bye, we haven't talked in a while.
Me: yeah true okay well send it to me and we can get something worked out.
Demi: k it is 1365 ********* dr.
Me: k thanks boo.
Demi: no problem.

    Well that went better than expected but we worked out to meet tomorrow, we are gonna hang at her place, maybe grab a bite to eat I guess.

NEXT DAY
DEMI'S POV
Well Kehlani hit me up yesterday and we planned to meet today, we haven't spoken in a while but I'm sure it'll be fun. I don't know why but I started on drugs again, and I can't really stop, so I'm not going to. I have this place in my house, it's not big but it's a small space to keep my cocaine and other drugs, it's in my bathroom and before Kehlani gets here I have to use it and put it away, it hasn't gotten that bad, but I need it. I started drinking not really paying attention to what I was doing, but I can finally cope with my feeling and forgot about them. I was hiding them when I all of a sudden heard a knock on the door so i quickly rushed and threw the stuff in there and slammed the floor board. I don't know if I closed it all the way but I don't think she will be in there anyways.
*opens the door*
"Hey B, how's it goin" said Kehlani. "It's goin good how are you?". "I'm good could be better I'm exhausted I've been going nonstop since yesterday, so I'm a little tired" Kehlani said. "Yeah I would assume so". We hugged and told each other how we were doing and all that. Then we sat on my sofa and began talking to each other about what we should do. " I think we should go somewhere to just sit and talk maybe something to eat I guess" Kehlani said.
"Yeah I'm down". "Okay Uber? Cause we comin back to your place after?" "Yeah that's fine" I said. So she ordered a Uber and we waited outside, I'm not gonna lie she was lookin fine as hell, but we just friends i needa chill. When the Uber came she said we were going to a small cafe about 15 minutes away from my house.
KEHLANI'S POV
When I came up to her crib, I knocked and rang the doorbell, I was waiting a longer time than usual, but eventually she opened the door.  Hey B, how's it goin" I said.  " it's goin good how are you"?. After we finished talking we decided to go somewhere to eat. So i called an Uber and we waited outside. I could tell Demi was thinking hard and she was just looking at me. But she was lookin damn fine in that outfit. Wouldn't complain about a thing if she was mine. But we just started talking i need to calm down, damn. So when we got in the Uber we just sat there talking, until we pulled up. There was already paparazzi waiting there for us.
"Shit how the hell did they know we were going here" asked Demi. " I don't fucking know" I said. We just looked at each other and started laughing, but Demi's laugh was so cute and funny it made me laugh even more. After our moment was over we walked in trying not to pay attention to the cameras flashing while we sat down to eat. "They get us everywhere" demi said and she just smiled. I was looking at her when i had realized she was talking to me. I just nodded. Her smile was so gorgeous, and brightening that it made me smile. I'm not usually the fucking feeling type but she just got to you. We order the same thing and sat there for about 30-40 minutes before we got up throwing our stuff away. I can tell the cameras where getting to her so when we walked out I got in front of her and protected her from the flashing and clicking that were going on. When we got in the car she thanked me and told me that we should go places more often, I nodded and said "I agree these damn paparazzi are so annoying, you need someone like me to protect you" I said. After I realized what I said i just thought to myself and regretted it. But then she said "maybe you should be mine then". We looked at each other and started to laugh. We were talking the rest of the way before getting out and walking to the house. I noticed there were shot glasses and bottles laying in the bushes. Maybe they are not hers, I thought. They couldn't be she has been sober for six years. We walked in and we went and sat on the sofa. We talked for hours and we learned so much about each other and our lives. It felt good to tell someone and vent to them about everything that's wrong, but then I just noticed that Demi isn't  saying anything about her problems or anything she was just numb looking, like she didn't have any problems and if she did she looked like she was covering them up. I can tell she was thinking really hard and tears came in her eyes. But she quickly wiped them away and started paying attention back to me. She didn't look okay, I wanted to go over there and hug her and tell her everything was gonna be okay, but then I thought to myself what if those bottles were hers, and she just wasn't telling anyone that she was drinking again. I quickly got up and just looked at her. She then looked fine and happy as can be. It wasn't working for me though. I asked to go to the bathroom, and she led me to it, she then said "oh yeah I forgot, you can go grab toilet paper from my bathroom that bathroom ran out". I said "okay" and walked towards where she said her room was. One of the lights were left on in the bathroom and I went to grab toilet paper when I realized that a part of the floor was raised. I quietly went over to the spot and opened it up. I saw it all there, I was looking straight at it. She must've not closed it all the way. I took some of it and put it behind my back. I slowly walked out hoping she had a reasonable explanation for this. Eventually I got out of the room I sat on the couch next to her, and I slowly pulled out the bag of coke, and showed it to her, her eyes widened and her mouth flew open. Tears appeared in her eyes, as she looked at it, as if she knew that I knew. I just looked at her, I wanted to cry but I didn't and I tried as hard as I could not to. I opened my mouth to say something, and she just started crying.
________________________________

Watch out for the next chapter to find out what Kehlani says to demi and does Kehlani stay around to help her.!!!!!It's coming very very soon (:
I hope you enjoyed it, this is my first story!!!
Comment and share <3