I opened my eyes to see it bearing its teeth at me. Now that it was out in the open I saw that it was... a pink lion?!

What the hell is lion doing out here! A pink one!

It brought its face closer to mine, I feel it's hot breath on my face, I closed my eyes and waited for death.

...

...

...

....?

Huh, why am I not dead?!

I opened my eyes and saw that the lion had cutely tilted its head, giving me an adorable look.

"Aww... I guess you're kinda cute. Actually your really cute." I said with a shaky voice.

The lion brought its head down to my stomach and started rubbing its head where my gem was.

Does this lion have something to do with Mom? I mean, it could explain the pink.

I slowly moved my hand towards the lion's seemingly soft head. I rubbed my hands through his wet mane. He leaned himself into my touch, I automatically knew we would have some sort of connection.

I suddenly then felt the need to hug him. I got up and stumbled my way over and through myself on him.

I then let out all the tears I've been holding back.

He gently put his head in the crook of neck. We sat like this for a good 5 minutes.

I stopped hugging him and attempted to wipe my wet face.

"Brrr. I wish I had warm fur to keep me warm like you lion." He tilted his head in response.

He then got up and sat down in front of me. He made a gesture that seemed to tell me to bend down. So I did.

I squatted down. He then brought up his arm.

Then, he put his paw behind my head and shoved me into his chest. Excepting to hit a firm chest, I felt myself falling for barely a second.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was surrounded by some plants.

I quickly got up and then looked around.

Where am I?

I felt a suffocating feeling, why am I feeling like this? Oh wait, can't breathe haha!

..........

!!!!!!!!!?!

I CAn'T BreATHE

I tried to inhale some oxygen but all I got was nothing.

Great! I'm going to die in an adorable lion's mane.

I then got the idea to shove my face into the floor since that was where I came from.

And thank god I did. I popped my head out and took a deep breath.

Lion looked down at me and gave a look that said 'wooooow, how weak.' I rolled my eyes out in response and sticked my tongue out at him.

I then got an idea. I don't plan on going home for awhile, so maybe I'll rest in here.

But the only problem is the rain.

Lion seemed to of understood what I was thinking and started walking back to the bush. Once inside, I saw that there was hole dug into the ground that was big enough for, well, a lion!

And magically, no rain seemed to come through the bush.

Not wanting think about how unrealistic it was,  I began to close my eyes.

Before I could fall asleep one thought passed through my head.

"Thank you Mom for giving me a lion."