Sildarts- Your New Daddy

ابدأ من البداية

The ice devil looked down in surprise, not expecting his lover to still want to "play" after being walked in on by their children.

Gildarts only locked eyes with him, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You want daddy to give it to you?" Silver asked, his stomach starting to clench, his pants itching to be shed from his skin.

Gildarts withdrew. "I don't know, do I?"

Silver's answering growl was enough of a demand that Gildarts chuckled at his eagerness. "Lets see who'll be daddy tonight."

Gray walked to the guild in a numb state. He sat down at one of the tables without a word, staring down at his lap.

"Yo, ice prick! Hello!"

The ice mage's head snapped up to see Natsu waving a hand in front of his face. Getting the attention he wanted, Natsu retracted his arm, crossing it over his chest and jutting his lip out in a pout. "You're ignoring me."

Gray rubbed a hand over his face. "Natsu I really don't wanna do this right now."

"What's wrong with you?" Natsu took a seat on top of the table, despite there being open spots on the bench. "You always wanna fight."

"Gildarts and my dad are dating."

"EH?!"

Cana kicked the door to her apartment closed behind her, the half empty bottle of vodka still in her hand. She took another long swig, gulping the burning alcohol down.

She abandoned the bottle, grabbing a couch cushion to her face, and screamed.

A solid minute of pure pillow freak out later, Cana felt a bit better. She had gotten most of her WTF out. The tarot mage sat down on the couch, hands clasped together in front of her mouth. Her thoughts were racing but only one thing came out her post-scream scratched throat. "I have to do something about this."

The next day Cana barged into Gray's apartment almost making the young man drop his breakfast. "We gotta break them up."

"You can, but leave me out of it." Gray dropped the steaming waffles onto his plate, and picked up the maple syrup, dribbling amber sauce over the pastry.

"Gray." Cana was dead serious, so serious that Gray looked up from his food. That in itself was something else. "Do you wanna sit through awkward family dinners for the rest of your life?"

The maker mage paled considerably.

"Or..." the brunette snatched one of his waffles before Gray could protest, and held it up like a pointing cue. "Do you wanna break them up?"

Gray sighed, resigned to his fate and grumbled. "Break them up."

"That's the spirit!" Cana bit off a corner of her breakfast pastry, chewing and smacking loudly. "Okay so, what does your dad hate?"

"I hate people."

Cana rubbed her forehead, trying to be patient and not scream again. "I don't care what you hate Gray. What does your dad hate?"