"If he is, I can't believe it. Andy's never one to cheat. Did he ever deny it?"  

"No. He never denied it. Maybe we don't know each other like we thought. What if this whole marriage idea was a mistake?" 

"I don't think so. He does love you." 

"Sure. He does." I rolled my eyes. 

"He does. You're all he talks about." 

"That doesn't mean he loves me."  

I gave him his tea and sat across from him. We sat in silence for a few minutes.  

"Maybe we don't know anyone like we thought." He said, finally. 

"Why do you say that?" 

"Because I just don't want to believe that he would do that to you." 

"I don't either. He gave me a lecture about being faithful in a relationship." 

"Why would he do that?" 

"I wish I knew."  

"Well, I better go. Thans for the tea." 

"You're welcone. Oh Liam? Could I get your number? Andy deleted your numbers from my phone." 

"Sure." 

I offered my phone and he put his number in under Payne Household, then left. As soon as I shut the door the phone rang. 

"Hello?" I said 

"Hey babe." 

"Hey Andy."  

"What is my babe doing?" 

"Having some lunch. What are you doing?" 

"Working. I just miss you." 

"I miss you too."  

"You know what I was thinking?" 

"What?" 

"You and me. Funky Buddha. Tonight." 

"Andy you know I can't drink." 

"Who said anything about that." 

"Andy, if I go out like that I want to drink. Being pregnant kind of takes away from the ability to do that." 

"Then I'll go and you can stay home." 

"Are you serious?" 

"Yeah I'm serious." 

"You are a serious piece of work. Instead of staying home with me. You're going to go out and drink." 

I hung up the phone and dialed Liam.  

"Hello?" He said 

"Hey." I sniffed 

"What's the matter." 

"Apparently Andy is going out to Funky Buddha tonight knowing I can't go out and have fun. So I'm having to stay in while he goes out and drinks." 

"Want some company?" 

"Don't fuss over little ole me." 

"Why not? Andy should treat you better than that." 

"I know but apparently he doesn't think so. Well, Maybe some company would be nice. Thanks, Liam."

"No problem. Be There Soon."

I hung up and waited for Liam. Soon after he knocked on my door and I let him in.

"So what now?"

"Disney movie night?"

"Sure. Sounds good."

He put in Toy Story as per usual and we watched disney movie until about 3 am when Andy came in drunk, as I figured he would.

"Why is he here?" He asked.

"He came to keep me compant while YOU went out and drank." I responded

"You are so unappreciative."

"how am I unappreciative?"

"I work all day every day and then when I come home you're here with my best friend!"

"I just didn't want to be here by myself. After you left the pains started up and I got scared so I called Liam since you were working."

"Oh.... I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Just next time a little more appreciation would be nice."

He sat beside me and the three of us watched movies... eventualy falling asleep.