Part 1

BRENDON'S P.O.V.
"Fuck you. Get out of my life." I can't believe it. My wife has been cheating on me.
"Brendon, please," she exclaims, "I didn't mean to. He just kissed me and I-"
"Kissed him right back. You can't tell me you weren't into it, because that would be a lie. Then again, you're pretty good at lying, aren't you!" I spit the words out and for a moment a look of utter despair crosses over her face, but it soon vanishes.

"Really, Sarah? Ryan? I try to cut all ties and then you go and fuck me over by fucking him. And don't try to lie again. I know you did."
So many emotions right now. Sadness, anger, confusion, but above all, disappointment.
"I-I'm sorry. I... did have sex with him," she says. I just shake my head and walk out of the kitchen, leaving her standing there. I need some time.

SARAH'S P.O.V.
As soon as he's out of the room, I blink away the tears I forced into my eyes. I take a little sachet of powder from my pocket and quickly empty it into his drink.

BRENDON'S P.O.V.
When I walk back through the door to the kitchen, I instantly head for my drink. Maybe alcohol can drown out my pain for a little while.

I take a long drink and straight away my head feels fuzzy. I shake my head but it only makes it worse. I look accusingly at Sarah.
"You... you poisoned..." I can't finished my sentence. I collapse on the kitchen floor, hitting my head. I'm vaguely aware of a glass smashing next to me. A blurry figure that I can just make out as Sarah kneels beside me. The last thing I hear is "night-night", then my head falls back and I black out.

-

WhoOoOoAaAa shit's going down in the first chapter. Anyways. I've written a bunch of stories before, but not really one like this?? So this is kinda a first for me I guess. Well, I don't have anything else to say, so please vote and comment! Bye bye :)