eleven

~tuesday~

~

just like daniel had clarified, he was at jack's doorstep, strictly at eleven. he knocks three times like he always does, only because he has a thing about knocking any other way.

the door opens, and there stands jack, tired looking.

"hey daniel." jack mumbles, stepping aside. daniel smiles, stepping in. "is anyone home?" daniel asks, walking in the direction of jack's room.

"no, they all went out for breakfast a few minutes ago, actually." jack retorts, following daniel.

"anyways, what's going on in your life? i went to visit you in the hospital but i wasn't aloud to visit-"

"corbyn broke up with me." the pair grew silent, both now standing in jack's room.

"o-oh, i'm really sorry to hear that, daniel." daniel shrugs, staring intensely at jack. "it's alright. it doesn't - won't really matter." daniel whispers, looking around the room.

"anyways, do you have any ibuprofen i could borrow?" daniel asks, resulting in a strange look from jack. "uh yeah, let me get it for you." daniel smiles and nods.

daniel watches as jack disappears into the hallway, coming back a few minutes later with a white bottle of pills that daniel planned on pairing with his sleeping pills and his medication.

"thank you, jacky. i'll be sure to give it back i just need it for these headaches i've been having." daniel smoothly lies, smiling as jack lead him out of the house.

"you're welcome, dani." daniel smiles one last time, leaning down to peck jack's lips.

that's a first.

jack furrows his brows but smiles nonetheless at the unusual action. daniel waves before starting down the sidewalk, looking at the cars that drove by.

daniel sees the cars as if they're in slow motion. it night be his brain acting up because of low nutrition, or his brain might be trying to really take in the street one more time.

one more time.

daniel's psychotic grin tugs at his lips. there's something about this whole plan that fascinates him. daniel picks up his pace as he struts down the sidewalk, running his hand through his hair, taking in a deep breath.

daniel adds the new bottle of pills to the yellow plastic bag.

daniel had one part of his plan that he hasn't figured out yet.

where it's gonna happen.

he could be original and lock himself in the bathroom and take himself out in the bathtub. nope. to easy.

then it hits him.

the scenic view. a small bench on a cliff, most known for the beautiful view when the sun sets. there's a small bench, a few trees, but nothing more.

daniel nods his head. that's a perfect place. next, the note.

the suicide note.

~

a/n

oops?

this is UNFUCKING EDITED DONT ATTACH ME

ps. i love you bichhh

love ya, bye!

(the story is coming close to a end!)

8/11/18

(unedited)