The Game

"Babe. Babe. Babyyy." My girlfriend, Amelia, shouted. "Marissa!" She screamed. I set my phone down and rolled over to face her. "What princess?" I ask. "I wanna play a game. Our game." A smirk grows on my face.  Our game is a pee holding challenge. We both have the kink. And enjoy watching the other in desperation. "Okay. But, this time. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants for a week." My smirk gets bigger, as she nods. "You're on!"

Two Hour Time Skip

Amelia is starting to squirm and hold herself. "Babygirl need to go pee?" I ask, smirking. Amelia nods. "I don't know if I can hold it," She whispers up. I stand up and pull her onto me. She straddles me. I slam her down on the couch and start kissing her passionately. She moans in pleasure. I start grinding against her. She squeals and pushes me off of her.

I glance down at her throbbing bladder in her baby blue shorts. I pick her up and sit on the floor with her. I stick my hand down her shorts and start rubbing her pussy. I push down until I feel a warmth surrond my hand.

I start grinding on her again. She starts to kiss me. I lay on her and kiss her neck. She moans again. My fingers start playing with her hair as I continue kissing her.