Part 44 - So fine

Începe de la început

When I arrived at the third floor i saw so many families and friends were already there, they were still wearing their casual clothes. Some of them were greeting me, i could see some of my cousin's children were running around chasing one another.

I spotted my parents were sitting next to one another while enjoying their breakfast, i saw my grandparents were also sitting next to them. I greet them first before walking to where Ezra, Floyd, Justin and Jace were sitting.

"Hey dude!" Justin greet me as i began to sit in front of them.

"This is such a very cool hotel" Ezra said.

"Thank you" i said.

"Where are you guys going to stay tonight?" Justin asked me.

"We're going to stay here tonight but we're going to leave straight to the airport for our honeymoon tomorrow morning" i said.

"Woaah hoohoo sounds exciting!" Ezra said.

"First night first.." Justin teased which made the guys were started to laugh.

"Oh shut up" i said.

"Couldn't believe you guys were back together and getting married!!" Justin being as hype as always.

"After 6 years of being miserable" Ezra teased.

"Ohoho now look who looks miserable" Justin mocked Ezra.

"Hey you too dude " Ezra said.

"Owh i think he haven't know" Floyd finally said.

"Oh i think everyone haven't know" jace said.

I wondered what I hadn't know cause they looked weird, like there were a big new that everyone hadn't know.

"What?" Ezra asked.

"Apollo you didn't know?" Floyd asked.

"What?" I asked back.

"Justin is dating your cousin Alicia" Jace said and i felt surprise but i also knew it.

"It's obvious, Lana and I actually predicted it" i said.

"Yeah dude she was pretty unique yet also interesting" Justin said.

"Her personality is just like you" i said to him.

"Yeah i think so" he said.

"How's the media didn't spot her?" Ezra asked.

"As a Hamilton she was also pretty popular in a fashion world though" jace said.

Yeah Alicia caught the media so many times because of her look and fashion taste, the media actually caught her because of our families line but somehow her look really caught then.

"We actually keep our relationship off camera, we had to be so careful" Justin said.

"It means you have to keep your hands off of her cause the media will be waiting outside the venue tonight" Jace said.

"Yeah i know" Justin said.

"You break her heart i'll break your career" i said.

"Wooohoo" ezra said.

"Chill.." Justin said.

"So what's up with your life ez?" Jace asked.

"I'm single and" Ezra said.

"Sad" jace said.

"Boohoo" Justin said and that was the time where Ezra jokingly punch him which made our tables were the noisiest tables in the room.