Seperated

Karrie's POV

I can't believe I'm going into labor. Jake is standing right next to me, holding my hand. I am ready to be a mother. Jake has a huge smile on his face, his bright blue eyes shining like the ocean.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"! The pain hit me hard.

" Karrie I need you to push on the count of 3, 1...2...3, push"! Dr. Carter demanded. I did just that.

"One more time Karrie"! She said.

She counted again and pushed, and a few moments later hearing the sounds a babies cries. I looked up see a baby girl. I decided to name her Kasey, she had the biggest blue eyes, and red pieces of hair sticking up from her head. That's when I felt a second kick and boy was it painful. I let out a wail. Jake called the doctor back in. I was having twins.

"Karrie give me one giant push"! Doctor Carter demanded once again.

I pushed when she said 3 and out popped a baby boy. He was beautiful. He had beautiful hazel eyes like me, and blonde hair like Jake. I looked at them both after the doctor finished cleaning them off, and made sure they could breathe on their own. They had the same eyes, freckles, eyebrows, ears. Kyle had blue specks in his hazel eyes, while Kasey had hazel specks in her blue eyes. They were both just so beautiful. They both had our features and each other's.

Suddenly I heard screaming, then gunshots. Jake ran and locked the door. Kasey and Kyle began to cry. I shushed them. I gave Kasey to Jake while he rocked her sleep and I did the same for Kyle. They both fell asleep. The door bursted open and there stood Dr. Carter.

"Karrie, Jake you have to get out of here now, there is an emergency exit under the bed, the code is 2143, put it in and go get help"! She said then ran off.

Jake put Kasey in one arm and helped me up out of the bed. He locked and pushed the bed in front of the door. I went down first with both Kasey and Kyle. Jake then came down next. We heard loud banging coming from the door. We began to run until we saw a door that said EXIT. I opened and Jake carried me with the babies. I was still bleeding heavily so we had to be quick but careful. I heard gunshots behind us, and saw bullets richotte off of things near us. That woke them up again. We his behind a dumpster.

"I don't know, I just know a couple got away sir"! A voice said.

"Go find the them, I will go and get the boss"! Another said. "Yes, sir"! The first voice said again. That's when I heard footstpes nearing us.

" Look, I know you're out there just come out, please before they come back"! The man said. We carefully stepped out to see a young man. He looked like he was just over 19.

"Look, my boss is looking for you guys and I don't know why, I have a car for you guys to get away, it's just around the corner'! He rushed.

"How do we know if this isn't a trick"! Jake said daringly.

" Because I sent my sister in your office to warn you to leave, Miranda Carter, I'm Michael Carter her brother, please leave before they get back"! He actually pleaded.

"Michael who are you talking to out there"! A gruff voice said. "No one, I just thought I saw that stupid couple around here, I think the stupid Motherfuckers got away"! He spat.

He then looked back at us and whispered 'go' and ran to where the other man was. We took off, before we heard shouting and a gunshot. I screamed, but kept running with Kyle and Kasey in my arms and Jake holding my hand. We saw a blue car, there was a note taped to it.

' Ok, you made it. My brother and I are in the C.I.A. Karrie and Jake I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. Michael and I are identical twins. Take care of yours. Until we meet again. Sincerely, Miranda Carter.

"Karrie, Jake did you make it to the car"! Michael's voice whispered.

"Yea, we're over here"! I whispered back.

Michael came over and helped us in the car. There was gunshots comng towards the car. Michael gave Jake a gun and told him to start shooting. One by one men started to fall. Jake got shot by one of the men. They shot him in his stomach and he was bleeding. Michael managed to get away.

" Jake baby, please tell me you can here me"! I pleaded with warm tears falling down my face.

"I'm okay, honey. Just tell Kasey and Kyle that I love the both of them"! He said coughing up blood.

Then he just went pale and stopped breathing. I cried harder than I ever had before, today was our 10th year anniversary. I married him at the age of 16. I know crazy, but he saved me from getting raped. He was a faithful husband.

When we got to a hospital, I rushed in with Michael with my husband. They saw me holding Kasey and Kyle and helped me.

"NOOOOOOOOOO, HELP HIM. HE IS DYING, HELP HIM"! They grabbed Jake and literally ran to a near by surgery room.
I just sat in the hospital bed crying.

15 minutes later

A doctor came in 15 minutes later.

" I am so sorry, but Mr. Thompson is in a coma". He said slowly. I screamed and began to cry all over again. I almost lost my true love, my other half, my best friend, my husband. He's in a coma and I didn't know when he would wake up.
Another doctor came in, it was the same doctor that had helped me with Kasey and Kyle.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but your children.............................. they were kidnapped".

With that piece of information I fell to the floor head first, but not before hearing Michael's panicked voice.

"KARRIE"! Then I blocked out.

I hope you enjoyed give me feedback please. Read, Share, Comment, and Vote. Thank you.