"........"

Ying Hui and his group were guided by the hotel attendant into the elevator reserved for VIPs. The split second before the elevator doors closed, Ying Hui seemed inadvertently looking at Yi Chen who at the same time was also looking at him with his penetrating gaze.

This short and sudden interlude caused everyone not knowing how they should react. But seeing Yi Chen looked at ease and began to chat and joke again, they did not suspect anything was amiss. After all, Ying Hui was very famous, so Zhao Mo Sheng was a great distance from his level. It seemed inconceivable, if they were truly husband and wife.

Very soon, the manager notified them that an empty table was available. Because of their mistake, they have wasted the time of the guests. Hence, to express their regret, a 20% discount for everything except beverages will be given.

Calculating that he could save hundreds of yuans, Lao Yuan immediately felt rather happy.

During the get together, the atmosphere was lively. Everyone was eager to talk about the many interesting stories that had happened in the Law Faculty. Mo Sheng was preoccupied but sometimes when she heard something funny, she also could not help laughing. Someone even recalled and joked about Mo Sheng's answer when she was called on in the criminal law class.

Mo Sheng was embarrassed. She quietly asked Yi Chen how he knew since he was obviously not in his class year.

Yi Chen smiled: "Don't you know you're famous?"

Actually, Professor Zhou told the story about Mo Sheng to students in later class years. He said there was a little girl who followed her boyfriend to class. She was called upon to answer a question, the result was...... Professor Zhou told the story in a vivid manner, always making his students laugh out loud.

Later, there was even a junior who did not know Yi Chen well, but asked: "Are you the boyfriend of the girl Professor Zhou spoke about? Why I've never seen your girlfriend?"

At that time, Mo Sheng was no longer there.

After being forced by Lao Yuan to drink several glasses of wine, Yi Chen got up to go to the bathroom.

When he found the bathroom based on the direction from a waiter staff, he opened the door.

Someone was already in there.

The man was washing his hands. He turned his head when Yi Chen walked in then straightened his body.

Yi Chen unconsciously stopped walking and met the man's eyes in the mirror –– Ying Hui.

For a moment, there was only silence in the small bathroom.

"He Yi Chen." After a while, Ying Hui spoke first, "I've heard a lot about you."

"It's nothing." Yi Chen calmly looked back at Ying Hui, "Mr. Ying is the one who is famous."

"Why don't you ask how I know your name?" Ying Hui turned off the water then turned to face Yi Chen, his gentle eyes not matching with his serious image. He said slowly: "My ex-wife used to search for that name in the search engine I developed."

They returned home very late.

During dinner, Lao Yuan and Su Min forced Mo Sheng to drink a lot of wine. When they walked out of the hotel, she felt dizzy and had to lean on Yi Chen for support. She promptly fell asleep as soon as she was helped into the car.

Yi Chen carried her into the bedroom and put her on the bed. Mo Sheng quickly crawled under the quilt, curling up and sleeping soundly. Probably from being drunk, Mo Sheng's cheeks were bright red and her long eyelashes obediently closed downward.