1.) Entrance

Lucy's POV

The bell began to ring, alerting and informing every student in the premises that classes were about to start. Students flooded the gates and halls, rushing past several others to reach their destination, hoping that they wouldn't be late.

Nobody was heeding the rule of 'No running in the halls' anymore. Jet, for instance, resorted to using his inhumane speed to reach the classroom.

I managed to reach the classroom door a split second before the bell rang. My shoulders sagged in relief, thanking the higher ups for not letting me be a part of the stampede occuring in the hallways.

Everyone was finally settled inside, and I took my assigned seat, right beside the window, the fourth seat from the front.

School always started the same, and nothing extraordinary occurs during the next few hours. Lessons, activities and recitations were so far the only things that we had to worry about here as students of Fairy Tail High.

I had nothing else to worry about, nor anything that would really bug me when it comes to academics.

The only thing that probably bothers me was a certain pink haired idiot who made my stomach churn in disgust. Seeing him was similar to seeing manure, and it always punched me right in the gut.

Levy's POV

I arrived at school, panting like I was running a hundred-mile marathon. I bent over, gasping for breath. My heart was pounding, and my hands were clammy and shaky, the adrenaline in my body slowly wearing off. Straightening up, I patted away the wrinkles of my skirt and blouse.

Carrying my Physics book, I walked briskly towards the lockers. I breathed deeply, trying to rid my face of the red color that came from running. Opening up the lockers, my hands fumbled with taking out the books I needed for the next few periods. Carrying a lot of books will make me look like a bookworm who'd probably get crushed under the sheer weight of the books' spines, but under no circumstances have I ever been exhausted to bring along my books, much less hold them in my arms wherever I go.

Bookworm.

The word haunts me. It was the endearment a guy used that he claimed as a compliment, with the commom belief that bookworms were smart. He who has left me heart-broken, confused and terribly hurting. Luckily, it's in the past. Nothing would harm me.

I don't trust myself anymore, confused whether my thoughts were the truth or bluffs.

Juvia's POV

"Juvia must run faster! Juvia might be late!"

I muttered under my breath, whipping my wrist watch out to check the time.

Only three minutes left.

My body training in the water have really paid off to help me in these times. My legs are as powerful as ever, helping me to create longer strides and jumps, aiding me to navigate the school faster.

I dashed through several halls, when suddenly, my sneakers skidded on the marble floors. I found a bunch of squealing girls surrounding a poster.

Don't they have classes to go to? Their squealing sounds are mildly annoying, too.

And there are no other routes to take to the classroom.

Despite being annoyed with the sphomores blocking her passage, she doesn't have any choice.

"Excuse me, let Juvia go through." I squeezed my way in. My body was rocked back and forth because of these girls' jumps and erratic movements, and I looked around, until I saw the poster all of them were fawning at.

Gray-sama..?

Erza's POV

I walked slowly. Not like the other students who started running their way to their respective classrooms. Clearing the lock of hair in front of my face, I noticed something. More like, someone.

Intent on avoiding that person, I screwed my mouth shut, then started hiding myself behind the walls.

"I can't believe he hasn't been charged for sexual harrassment by these women he's trying to get laid with." I murmured, rolling my eyes at the thought.

Those words do leave a bad taste on my mouth.

A few seconds later, he pecked the blushing girl on the cheek with an accompanying wink. His head turned around, and walked away with his hands in his pockets.

Noting that his royal-pain-in-the-ass was nowhere to be seen or heard, I snuck out of the hall, hoping that nobody would notice my presence or any remnants of it.

--

Edited: February 1, 2019

Jer-chan