"Lower." Gu Yanhao's husky voice sounded.

Lower?

Song Wuyou glanced at the 'lower' direction. If she goes lower, that's his arse. "Your belt is restricting, cannot go lower."

Just as she spoke those words, Gu Yanhao moved his body, shifting into a laying position on the bed. His dark eyes stared starkly at Song Wuyou.

Song Wuyou stared back at him. Before she could ask what he was doing, he spoke: "Unbuckle it."

"What?" Then she pointed at his navel, "You want me to unbuckle it?"

"En!"

"No!" What was the difference between unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants?

"If you don't do it, I will." Gu Yanhao's gaze was fixed on Song Wuyu's face as he singlehandedly unfastened his belt.

" Gu Yanhao's gaze was fixed on Song Wuyu's face as he singlehandedly unfastened his belt

Chapter 167: Already In This Situation, Can You Exercise Some Restraint?

The corner of his mouth curved up in a faintly mischievous smile, emanating a tempting allure. Song Wuyou stared blankly at him. Damn it, even the way he undid his belt looked so cool and handsome.

After unbuckling his belt, Gu Yanhao swiftly pulled up the front of his shirt, instantly exposing a firm, sculpted chest right before Song Wuyou eyes.

"You're trying to act shameless?" A tiny frown appeared on Song Wuyou's brows.

"I want you to scratch me."

Song Wuyou glanced furtively at his naked chest, the well-defined muscles lined in an inverted triangle shaped, totally spot on in the golden proportion department. Perhaps due to the firmness of his muscles, there were no spotted red rashes on his chest, only a shade of unusual redness. faring much better compared to his back.

Song Wuyou looked at him grudgingly, "Don't tell me that you can't reach your front?"

Since he already started to play the rogue, might as well persevere to the end, "I want you to scratch."

"I'm not scratching." Song Wuyou refused. There was a difference between scratching the back compared to the front. At the back, he couldn't see, but in front, he would stare at her.

Gu Yanhao suddenly reached out, grabbed Song Wuyou's wrist, and pulled her.

Caught off guard, Song Wuyou fell head first onto Gu Yanhao's chest. Song Wuyou was startled! Her eyes widened, glaring sternly at Gu Yanhao, "Gu Yanhao, what're you doing!"

Gu Yanhao used the arm with the inserted drip to press her down, not allowing her to get up. His obsidian dark eyes looked straight into Song Wuyou's clear ones: "Song Wuyou!"

"You..." Song Wuyou's gaze collided with his. Strangely, looking into his eyes, all thoughts of struggle flew out the window

"Song Wuyou, look into my eyes and tell me, are you keeping a secret from me?" Gu Yanhao's eyes searched Song Wuyou's face.