"Thanks. I've been dancing since I was 4. Thanks for the support." I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. "Well, then that would make you the groups Machine and shortest!" Suga teased and walked into the bathroom. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I went into the living room and put the bed back up and fixed the covers. I figured the guys were hungry so I wanted to make breakfast. I grab my beat headphones and play mic drop remix with Designer in it.

I fixed up some eggs, bacon, and waffles and started dancing. I love this song. As I fixed up the eggs I felt arms wrap around me and I froze like a statue. I took off my headphones and looked behind me. Namjoon.

I gave him a hug and got on my tippy toes. We released from the hug and giggled. I put my headphones back on and he starts to help me with cooking. I remove one of the sides of the headphones to instruct him. I know he's not the best at cooking.

"Put a little salt and pepper in the eggs," I told him as I went to the freezer to get the waffles. I put the waffles in my toaster and put the bacon on a big plate for everyone to grab some.

I turn the stove off and Namjoon takes the eggs off the stove. "What are you listening to?" He asked and continued to jam out. "Mic drop," I said and put the other side of the headphone on and turned me down.

"Die hard fan hm?" He asked and I got all flustered. "Pff no! Okay Okay, a little but no!" I crossed my arms and paused my music. I took my headphones off and put them around my neck.

RM giggled and walked out of the kitchen. I took the waffles out and put some more in. "I smell food!" Jimin said *in Korean ofc* running into the kitchen. "Ah! Don't touch anything yet!" I giggled and he pouted and frowned. "My stomach is aching Sasha! Me hungry!" He pouted and I giggled.

"Its almost done. And your tummy can wait for boo!" I patted his and put the waffles on a plate. After a few more minutes everything was done and I had to protect that kitchen with my life. I grabbed a piece of bacon and told them breakfast is done.

__

"Turn here?" Suga asked and RM nodded. The sunrise is so beautiful. The clouds make it even better. We pull up to the middle of nowhere and in a large field. I saw some black cars parked and people setting up equipment.

Suga parked the car and we all got out. "Hey, I have a question. How good is your Korean?" The photographer asked me as he walked up to me. "I could say I'm pretty good at my Korean. I've been learning it my whole life. I think I'll be fine." I said in Korean mostly to show off because I want to.

"Great! Now I need you to go over there to get your makeup touched up and you'll be first." He smiled and I walked over to the makeup artist. She touched up my lips and mastered my liner. Then she added a warm type of eyeshadow to my eyes, put some lashes on me, and sent me to the photographer.

"Alright now get low land to turn your head just like that honey." He said in Korean and I did some nice ass poses. "Now jump up like you're having fun." I did as he said and did a nice jump and realized how goofy I look.

I sat down in the chair after my turn and fell asleep. I curled into a little ball and felt a blanket on me.

Namjoon's POV
---------------------------

I put a blanket on Sasha and admired here. "Namjoon let's get going!" Jeff called my name and I rushed over to him to take my pictures. "Ima need you to lay in the grass just like that. Boom!" He started taking pictures.

I did some more poses and pictures and he sent me off. I grabbed a chair and sat next to Sasha. I watched J-Hope do some poses and fell asleep. I hope she likes the gift I bought her for her birthday. I can't wait to give it to her. And I'm going to make sure she's in the group. She's perfect and I'm falling.