Hobbies

♒️ Aquarius: ♒️
Solving Logic Puzzles: You love the really hard ones that nobody except Aquarius can solve)

♓️ Pisces: ♓️
Art: You especially enjoy painting and drawing geometric designs for some weird reason)

♈️ Aries: ♈️
Video Games: Especially Fortnite, and Call of Duty. And anything else that involves killing people.

♉️ Taurus: ♉️
Cooking and Baking: You make stuff so you can eat them. And maybe share them with your special someone. -wiggles eyebrows-

♊️ Gemini: ♊️
Photography: You take pictures of everything from flowers to weird aesthetic looking objects that just happen to be lying around.

♋️ Cancer: ♋️
Gardening: Some carrots there and the peas over there. The flower garden is over there to the right but the roses are obviously are in the center.

♌️ Leo: ♌️
Theatre: You are either the lead role or your nothing. You can't stand not being the center of attention, but you always get the lead role anyway so you don't know how it feels to be the tree in the background that doesn't even speak.

♍️ Virgo: ♍️
Writing Poetry: You don't write stories or long term things like that. Instead, you carry a journal everywhere and anywhere and write poetry about everything from a flower to a broken pencil as long as it inspires you.

♎️ Libra: ♎️
Binge Watching: Soon enough, you're going to start rewatching stuff because you have literally watched e v e r y t h i n g.

♏️ Scorpio: ♏️
Writing: Most Wattpad users are probably Scorpios cause this is where all the Scorpios meet. This is their home and their happy place. Unlike Virgo, you write actual stories.

♐️ Sagittarius: ♐️
Dancing: Your moves are original and special and you don't need music to get your groove on. You go Sagi!

♑️ Capricorn: ♑️
Reading: You love reading. You always have your nose behind the book and you ask everyone you know for book recommendations. You probably finished all the Harry Potter books in a day.