Double the Moms, Double the Trouble

VITORIA'S P.O.V

I woke not to an alarm clock like an average person would but to the sounds of dogs barking and scratches on the door. I was starting to think Eomma was right; nine dogs were too much.

"Vicente!" I heard Eomma yell.

"Yeah!?" came my twin's voice.

"Come open the back door so they can do their business and wake Vitoria up too." Eomma orders.

I lay still in my bed for a couple more seconds before groaning and getting up; I rub my face and open my eyes to see Vicente standing in front of my bed with a cup of water in his hands and a pout on his face.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Really?"

"You know I can still toss this at you if I want," he warns me.

I scowl at him. "I dare you."

He smirks at me before dumping water all over my head. He cackles as he runs after my room, and I give chase. We ran down the stairs, passing by the living room. I took two couch pillows and tossed one at him, causing him to stop to try and block it, giving me enough time to catch up to him and start beating him with the other pillow.

"Oww! Oww! I'm sorry! Come on, stop it, these pillows are actually hard!" the pillow was snatched from my hand, but I just kept hitting him anyway. I heard a sigh before I was picked up by my armpit and separated from him.

"That's enough," Pai tells me sternly. "Vicente, go let the dogs out, and for pouring water on your sister, you're in charge of cleaning after the dogs for the next seven days."

"Ha!" I laughed while Vicente groaned.

Pai gives me a stern look. "You need to go put those pillows back where they belong, and for hitting your brother, clean up the trail of water you left." he glares at the both of us. "Now."

Vicente and I stuck our tongues at each other before walking the opposite way.

I returned the pillows to the couch, placing them precisely like Eomma did before taking a mop and cleaning up the water trail. Afterward, I head to my bathroom to clean myself off and prepare for the day. After showering, I returned to my room and sat at my vanity.

I pulled my hair in a high bun before putting on light make-up. I got up, walked over to my closet, and pulled out a white shirt; going to my dresser, I took out one of my many black leggings and a lavender lattice back sports bra. Once dressed, I grabbed my dance bag and ALDC jacket and went to the dining area. I placed my things on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"It smells good in here," I complimented Eomma. "What are we having?"

Eomma smiles at me. "Since we start filming today, I decided to make a traditional Korean breakfast. So I made jajangmyeon, gimchi jjigae, galbi, spicy seafood salad, kongnamul bap, oi naengguk, yangnyeom dasima, and moo saengchae."

I lick my lips. "Yum. Do you need help?"

"Can you set the plate and place the water out?"

While I was setting the table, Pai, Vicente, and Daiane came down to eat. Pai places a kiss on Eomma's cheek. "This all looks really good. You went all out today."

"Well, I'm gonna have to deal with a lot of drama for the next few months. I need a lot of energy," Mom responds.

He chuckles before bending down to carry a sleepy Daiane to her chair. He took a seat beside her. Vicente and I helped Mom place all the dishes on the table before taking our seats.

"Are you excited to get back to filming?" Pai asks as Eomma passes him the rice.

I shrug, breaking my chopstick. "It's not like I stopped dancing during the break. I was in the studio three to five times a week. I did miss that one week in March, but I was working, so it's okay. It's gonna be weird, though, to have the camera on me when I haven't had it on me for the past three months."