"You love him," she said. It's not a question, it's more on statement.

"Yes, and that I cannot deny. Ever since we're kids. Both our fathers are friends"

"Now I know and that explains why you're not sleeping in the same bedroom. If he really cares for you, he'll surely be happy to sleep with you."

No one uttered any word after that. We let silence reign between us. "This talk is killing me, let us talk about it next time," she said before standing from where she was sitting. "Just follow me downstairs," she added before leaving me.

I spend a few minutes inside the bathroom and after choosing a dress that suits me, I went downstairs. I'm on my way to the kitchen when I heard someone giggling from the  living room. Who would it be? I asked myself.

Because of curiosity, I headed to the living room and my my jaw literally dropped because of what I saw. Clyde is kissing a girl torridly inside his, no! inside their mansion.

"Ali- ay !" says Emily who just came from the kitchen.
Thanks to her. Her attention was shifted to Emily.

"Babe, who are they?" asked the girl in a flirtatious way.

I saw him smirked. My attention is already on them even Emily. "They're my visitor," he answered while looking at me intently.

"I see, babe can we go to your room?" she asked.

"Of course babe," he answered before kissing the girl again. I didn't move when they passed infront of me. I can still hear the girls flirtatious laugh.

"Please Clyde baby, make me happy today," I heard the girl say as the ascend the stairs.

I tried to calm myself not to follow them and take that girl down from the stairs. "Are you okay?" says Emily who is already standing beside me. I just nodded but my tears says I'm not actually okay.

"You're not okay, come let's talk about it at my room," she said.

I find myself following her to her room. I know that talking to her could possibly help me ease the pain in my heart right now. I just found myself sitting at on bed.

"Now you can let your tears fall," she said while standing near the door. I don't know what's on her that makes me follow what she says.

"I thought I can stand seeing him with someone else," I honestly said while crying.

"Didn't you expect this to happen?"

"I did and I prepared myself but today- I-I don't know"

I burried my face on my palms. I just let my tears fall. "Sshh... That's enough, maybe that will be the end," she said. After a second, I'm already on her warm embrace. I'm very thankful that there is someone to comfort me.

"Thank you for being here for me Emy," I sincerely said.

"No problem, I'll always be here for you"

Clyde's POV

Last night I stayed at my condo. Of course I'm with someone else (wink). I'm with Ella, the girl I've meet yesterday at the bar. After office hour I went to a club. After chatting with her we end up in my condo.

I know I'm married but who cares. I don't have anything to do with her anyway. I planned on letting her go when something pops into my mind. I asked Ella to come with me at home. She didn't even hesitate at all.

Now we are in my room. Ella is roaming around my room. I just let her do what she wants to do. I went to the bathroom. I smiled victoriously as I feel the warm water on my body. I know right now she's crying. Now let's start to make her life miserable.

I really don't want to marry her in the first place. If not because of our parents agreement, I wouldn't take her to the altar.

After knowing about our arrange marriage, I thought, she'll the first one to stop it. I didn't expect the fact that she'll be the happiest girl after knowing about the marriage. She literally took that opportunity to be with me. She used that arrange marriage to have me and that's what I hate. I hate her for not objecting with that nonesense.

Alice's POV

After crying infront of Emily, now,  I'm here at the living room. It's already twelve in the afternoon yet Clyde and that girl are still upstairs. I cooked for lunch in case they're already hungry. I smiled bitterly as I imagine what they're probably doing in his room.

I was about to stand on my seat when I hear footsteps coming to where I am. I know it's them by the way a girl giggles. "Ella, thank you for the wonderful experience," I heard him say.

"No problem, babe," answered the girl in her usual flirtatious tone.

"Alice, someone is calling- oh Sir Clyde, did you eat your lunch?" Emily said.

"Not yet Emily but I think I'm still full, Ella is going anyway," he answered.

"Babe, I really need to go, as much as I want to stay by your side I had a lot of things to do," she said.

I stayed where I am while mimicking what she's saying. Slut! I waited for the girl, or should I say Ella to leave. Finally she left.

My attention is back on the television but someone turned it off. "What the hell!" I blurted out. The thing that I don't like the most is when someone does things like disturbing me while I'm watching.

"Yes, you're in hell dear wife," he said. Oh right, who would possibly do it. It's my one and only husband. I shifted my attention to him and saw him smirked.

I raised an eyebrow. He leans forward, our faces are just inches apart. "This is just the beginning dear, we're just starting the game," he said before leaving me.

Tears started to fall again. Is this the consequences of not objecting the arrangement? Is it a sin to have something that you want?

Clyde's POV

If only I could laugh, I might be laughing right now. But of course, I should be serious. She agreed for this then I'll make sure that in the end she'll regret everything that she did. Because of this damn marriage, my life is already controlled by someone else. Damn that girl and this fucking marriage.

If she just rejected the marriage, she might not be experiencing the pain she's in right now. This marriage will never lead to something good. It might end with something that could make her life miserable.

---M.F.P---