oo25.

excuse all typos☺️
Ever since Monty stuck up on him, Kal had been laying low at Lavell's place who didn't seem to mind. He was constantly thinking of ways to get that money. Asking Tatum was out the fucking equation being that he was dating Monty's best friend and Monty would really go ape shit crazy behind Nyla.

"What's on your mind daddy?" Lavell asked as she plopped down on the couch beside Kal.

"Ain't shit bae." He said obviously lying.

"Boy what's the problem? You know I can tell when you're lying to me."

He looked down at her beautiful face and wondering if he could really trust her. She looked back at him in his brown eyes and waited for him to start talking.

"Ok so I don't know if you know that I used to roll with that nigga Monty back in the day or some shit but he recently got back in the game and shit so I borrowed some keys from him on half a commission now I owe this nigga money I don't fuckin' got."

Truth was he was careless as hell with money. Any money be made from the shop was going into expensive things that he figured money could buy. She sat quietly for a minute before asking,

"How much?"

"Ten stacks."

"Nigga ten stacks? You coulda asked me for that baby. I woulda gave it to you. Still would if you need it."

See, I told y'all she was dumb for a nigga. Willing to give a third of her savings to a nigga she only knew for a couple months. She didn't seem to mind it though.

"You really think I'm about to fuckin' take that much money from you? Hell nah man. I ain't that type of nigga to ask they shorty for money."

"Look Kal it's fine I promise. I was saving it up in order for me to move away from here but now that I met you I might be staying a little longer." She moved closer to him and snuggled against his warm body.

Kal just let her lay there in silence because at this point her offer wasn't sounding too bad. Anybody else would point him out on being a pussy but Lavell had a soft spot for this man.
——-
"Aye nigga let's head over to the burger joint. I'm hungry as fuck!" Ahmad groaned as him and Monty sat in the back of the trap house counting money.

"Yo ass always hungry nigga damn."

"Fuck that shit nigga. Either you gon roll with me or you're not."

"Look lemme finish counting this last one then we'll roll out. Have Ollie or somebody close my shit up. If something go missing I'm beating yo ass." Monty said half-teasing.

"Nigga you can't beat my ass if you tried. Niggas come back in the game and think they a fucking Nino Brown."

"Fuck you nigga." Monty had no choice but to laugh.

A few minutes passed and the men was now on their way. Monty let Ahmad drive his new Cadillac truck with the chrome wheels. He looked out the window as Ahmad bopped his head to Sheck Wes and sung the lyrics.

"What the fuck?" Monty said to himself as he coulda sworn he seen Kaylin.

Granted it had been like two months since he last seen her. He had to be damn tripping because there was no possible his Kaylin would be out here in battered clothing and no weave or makeup. Luckily he didn't see her growing round belly because he would have flipped the fuck out.

Last he heard she was fucking with her boss from the strip club that nigga Dinero so he just assumed she was doing good. Dinero could give her the finer things in life that he just guessed he couldn't. Yes Nyla has informed him about what happened at the hospital but he thought she was grown and if she needed him she woulda reached out. Nyla begged him to go and beat Dinero's ass and get Kaylin back but he told her she had to realize Kaylin was grown. Even though he knew she wasn't safe in that nigga presence.

"What's up? I been calling yo big head ass for hours now." Ahmad said as he pushed Monty shoulder.

"Nigga shut up. It ain't been no damn hour. You play too much." Monty shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts as they climbed out the car and headed in the burger joint.
——
Kaylin sat on the corner as she waited for the bus to come. It was her third and final time trying to run away from Dinero. She only prayed she was successful this time to get to Texas for a rehab.

She had waited until Dinero was for sure gone for the night and ran to the closet to grab her suitcase filled with clothes and shoes. She would get other necessities from when she landed and said fuck the rest of her shit. She didn't need nothing to look too suspicious.

All she did was look over her shoulder in complete fear even though she was safe. She thought smart and decided to go to the other side of town where she didn't know anyone. She brushed her hair into a natural ponytail and got dressed in a big white tee and gray sweatpants and some slides with a pair of big shades on her face.

Her eyes almost lit up when she seen the bus lights coming towards her way. She hopped up so quickly and rushed to the front of the line. She paid her ticket and took a seat in the back as she watched everyone else round onto the bus.

Kaylin figured she should inform Nyla on where she was heading and everything that had been going on with Dinero. She even decided to tell her about the baby who she did it for. Kaylin needed her happiness back and she was finally on the way to getting it.

The bus pulled off. Kaylin didn't even look back as the tears spilled from her face. Her hands went to her belly as she rubbed her baby who started to move from its mothers kicks.

"I did this for you."

——
Alright y'all so I had to make up for that short ass chapter yesterday!

How do y'all feel about this chapter?

I got emotional writing Kaylin's POV. We shall see where her journey takes her.

Vote, share, and comment.