A demon love ( lukesses)

This is a lukesses story jesse will be Devil my dark AU jesse. If you dont know her go to my youtube chanel " Wolfina Love " and human lukas lets start
Oh almost forgoton WARINGS swering and also yandere ( blood ). And forgoton to say * make demonic voice *  DON'T COPY MY AU OR I REPORT YOU.* make vpice back to normal * Anyway enjoy :3
-----------------------------------------------------------
( Devil pov )

* flash back *

Hi I am Jess. I am an wither demon. And I think I am the first wither demon. When I was born everyone from hell was so......intrested about me. Dad was half human and half demon. Mom was just a normal demon. No one knows why were I born like this. I was a new kind of demon with multy powers. Some of the demons found a temple into the human world and there was a propechy that the wither demon. Will be The Queen of the whole world. I didn't want this. I didn't want power. My btotger was also wither but ....... he got the human part from dad so yes he was wither byt the only think that was wither at him was that. He's eyes were purple was having and some black on his face and thats all. All of them tink I will destroy the human world and I will rule it. But no. I don't have only demon things like my tail and my dragon wings ( and snake eyes and snake tough just when she is angry and if she is insane she is full purple ) my wints can change to angel wings ( but still purple ). When I was little I was having angel wings but..... my mom and dad didn't let me see the hell. Becouse they were afraid someone will finde me......weird so all my lofe was perfect. Until the show me the hell. I and my brother have alweys leave on the human world he have saw the hell befor me. When I saw all that angry all that blood. I started to cry. On day when my mom pit me to go to hell there was a demon that did something that shouldn't do...... he try to take my brother soul in that moment my wings transform into drqgon wings. And I use a magic that I didn't know how its called. I think its called gaster blaster they are alweys blue. But mine was purple and the demons say that its called gaster blAASter. I was liking the first one more. So thats how I grow up. With everyone telling me that in one day I will rule the stupid world human. I didn't care. So after I change my wings I chamge either my personality I start eating souls and be more like a lurel in the hell I was the fear of everyone. Until I was enought old to get what I wanted. I have killed our hell king and take he's place now the hell wasn't red anymore it was purple. I was the stongest person.

* back to present *

I was at hunting in the human world. What I was hunting Human souls. Theyr are so swett and inocents that make them so tasty. I saw a human boy. He was having blond hair,blue ocean eyes and a jacket with an ocelot on it......for tge first time in my life I blush and my wings transform back to angel wings. I didn't care. I didn't want to understand why. Finaly after a long time I was felling like me. I wasn't felling like eating human souls ir to kill for fun. I was my self agin. But I didn't care either the only thing that got my attention was that boy that was in fron of me. I was hiding in the bushes in the dark I accidentally broke a stick.

*CRAK*

He look in this way I didn't have were to go. I put mu self down and I cover my self with my wings. Maby he will think I am just a gigant flufl? I know it wasn't a good plan I was just so in shock. I didn't have time ti think

" Hm? What is this " I heared a male voice. " Lukas,Lukas,Lukas. What have you find there? " so Lukas was he's name. It was a beautiful name " I actualy don't know what is this. " Them I heare foot steps coming here " What do you think is this Aiden? " So the other male was Aiden. I could see theyrs souls......but not and how he look ( BECOUSE THE WINGS DU-UH ) one og them poke me with a stick in the ' BAD ZONE ' I fit angryer then ever. I float them in the air and get up my wings transform back to normal and I was agin the powerful figure.

" Who the f**k are you " say the brown one. For sure its Aiden
" I am Devil. The wither demon. The wither dragon. The Queen of HELL "
" W-what do you want from us ? " say Lukas. I hear scared in his voice. I like to see pepole scared I don't know why I found he's scared voice cute. " Well my dear. At this time I alweys hunt human souls. Buuuuut. I am in a good mode so I will put you down " with this I put them down. Aiden run as fast as he could awey. Just Lukas was there staring at me " What are you whaiting Lukas? Run awey with your friend. Still don't move heh? Well I don't have time for this I need to go. Maby in one day we will met agin" then I leave " W-WHAIT! "

( Lukas pov )

I don't care if she was a demon. She was the perfect demon I ever saw. And I could read in her eyes that she wasn't actualy bad. She leave and I was still in shock " W-WHAIT " I scream after her but she didn't stop. I run after her and I accidentally fall on her. It was the akward situasion ever. I start blushing.

( Devil pov )

Look at this. An human that don't give up easy? I didn't want to broke this moment with my kindnes so I just continue to act like a demon " Hi~ " I say with a full lust voice. And I put my wings into a mod to look more sexy then befor. Of course they were in angel form to I can do this. I can see blush on the hu- I mean Lukas. I can see blush on Lukas face I need to say it was cute

( Lukas pov )

" Hi~ " she say with a full lust voice. She was looking hotter then beform i block

( Devil pov )

Seeing that the boy block. I teleport our selfs up so we wont be in this situasion anymore. I was actualy sad. Oh well if I want I can start the fun at anytime~

* months later *

I and Lukas  were good firends now. But what he didn't know is that the demons make the things faster~. But he was a human and he didn't know this.
" Hi Devil " " Oh hi Lukas " " Devil I want you to met a friend of mine " " But- " " Stay calm I told her about you. So I don't think she will be surprise " one thing blowbon my minde ' her ' there is a HER?!?!?! I WILL BROKE EVERY SINGLE BONE FROM HER BODY AND BROKE HER SOUL SO SHE CAN FELL THE TRULY DEATF. " Petra this is Devil,Devil this is Petra " " Hi I am Petra nice to met you " " I am Devil nice to met you too " " So tell me how did you and Lukas met " " I was literaly spy him- " " I knew it " " Let me finish WOULD YOU? " I was angry so snake green eyes and snaje tough. She glup. Good cuz she need to know that I AM the boss here " But I will lie. The truth is that I was at my hunt time " " You hunt? What exectaly do you hunt? " " Human souls " " Lukas I don't think you nake the right choise to be friend with HER " I wanted to kill her SO BAD but Lukas was watching so I couldn't do anything. But that dosen't mean I can not speqk dirty " Same to you slut " " What did yiu call me? " " Don't you think I don't know you. Your the slut that my brother rape everyday " " I-I don't know what are you talking about " " I think you do * shows memory * "

* memory *

" Bro what are you doing? " " Nothing I just got my self a pet~ " " P-pleas let me go. " " After I f**k you. You alone will come back and beg for more~ " " I WILL NEVER " " I like the girl she is strong. Let her go. " " I don't need your merxy DEMON " " You know I really try to be nice I DO. But I am THE QUEEN OF HELL. I can stop my brother right here,right now. Only if you let me to " " I don't want to " " Then you ARE A SLUT "

* end of memory *

" Whar were you saying SLUT " I see how she was crying. I.LIKE.IT. " Stop your making her cry " " Whatever. I'll see you soon Lukas~ " then I telleport awey somewere I can see them but they can't " Thank you Lukas * clean tears * " " Anything for a friend " then she kiss him. She kiss MINE BOY. Oh-ho-ho she is DEAD

~~~ time skip night ~~~

" Sluuut. Wake uuuuuup. " " W-whoa. Were am I " " FINALY YOU WOKE UP " " What is going on. Why am I lead? ITS YOU " " Same angry to you SLUT " " So what are you dona do kill me and esceap? Lukas will miss me. He will know something its not right. And he wil search for me. And when he will find out you will pay for it " " Yheaaa. Lukas its smart but. I got a lot of powers. I will crush your soul that will make very many hurts psychic  and physical. And I can delet you from existence belive me I CAN. No one will ever miss you. So why don't we start alredy "

~~~ hours later ~~~

FINALY the slut is dead and I hope she will get in hell so I can torture her everyday. Now I need to clean my self. And after that I nedd to go to Lukas he say he want to tell me something important I think?

~~~ time skip at Lukas place cuz I am a lazy b**h ~~~

" Hi Devil " " Hi Lukas. So what did you want to tell me? " " Well you see. We spent so much time togheter and....will you be my girlfriend " I was so happy. My wings transform into angel wings. I start crying of happines I jump on Lukas neck making both of us fall down " YES. A MILION TIME YES " I don't think how much that mean to me. In hell no one cares aout no one you are on your own. You don't ask someone if it wants to marry you or to be his girlfriend. He drug you or kidnap you and then rape you. He didn't know how much this mean to me. We both fall down and I was on Lukas too I kiss him with passion.
                     -------------------------
The next will be M.Jesse x Petra request from Funtime_Bonnet06