Apparently, Corbyn has been texting Christina all day, so she went to go call him. Leaving me sitting on a bench by myself. "Alright I'm back," Christina said as she ran back to me. I smiled at her. "So how about we go get lunch," Christina said. "Sure." We put all the stuff we bought in her car and walked to get lunch. 

We went to chipotle sense it was right there. We got our food and sat down. "Have you talked to Zach recently?" Christina asked. I missed Zach a lot. I missed seeing his smile, and his brown eyes. I missed how he always made me laugh. Truth is, I want to forgive him. I really do. I'm just scared to. That's why I haven't called or texted any of the guys. Even though they have texted me. 

"No." I finally responded. "Are you still mad at him." I shook my head. "Yes and no." Christina raised a brow at me. "I want to forgive him. I really do. But I'm scared to." I said. "I get it."  Christina's phone started ringing again.

<<Zach's POV>>

I laid there. "Zach!" Corbyn screamed. "I'm not getting up!" I screamed back. "It's about Y/N" I poked my head out. "That was Christina who called me. Y/N misses you and she wants you back." Corbyn said as he walked closer to me. He stood right in front of me and smiled. I shook my head. "No. This is to good to be true." I hid back in my bunk.

I heard Corbyn sigh. "Well, we are at the hotel. So decide if you want to see her again or not." I heard everyone walk off the bus. I wanted to get up, but I didn't have the strength to. "Zach we're leaving to go to Christina's soon," Daniel shouted. I slowly got up and dragged myself off the bus. As soon as I got off all the guys started cheering. "He's up!" Jack screamed and ran to hug me. I couldn't help but smile. 

<<Back to your POV>>

We pulled up to Christina's house. "To be honest, it's a mess." Christina opens the door and I walk in. Suddenly a bunch of people pops up screaming "Suprise!" the room was filled with a bunch of birthday decor. I turn to Christina who has a huge smile on her face."Suprise" she says in a sing-song voice while doing Jazz hands.

"You did this for me?" I said smiling. She nods. "And us," Tate says. Both she and Gabbie come and give me a hug. Christina also joins. "You guys are the best." The girls let go of me. I looked around the room to see my dad and family that I haven't seen for a while. "We got a few more things to do. So go upstairs and change into one of those outfits we got." Christina demanded.

"Wait." Tate ran to the table and grabbed a box. "It's only fitting to give it to you now." I took the box and went upstairs. I opened Tate's gift. She gave me an entire outfit, including huge hoops and shoes. 

I changed into the clothes

I changed into the clothes. I put on the shoes and earrings. I styled my hair(However you want). I applied makeup (Shown above). To be honest, it was Christina's makeup. After I finished I looked in the mirror and smiled. I'd never imagined to see myself like this.  I could barely recognize myself. I took a mirror selfie and posted it on Instagram, captioning 'I'm Back'. I said that cause I've been on a social media blackout since Zach.