“Shae’s not Liam’s.”

                “Technically, she is.”

                “That kid is ours!”

                “You literally just called Shae ‘that kid’.”

                “Why didn’t you tell me Shae was mine?”

                “I was scared!”

                “OF WHAT?!” Louis shouts, getting pissed. I grab the papers and stuff them into the folder as Harry comes into the room. “Did he know? Who knew?”

                “Liam and I.” I lie, giving Harry a look.

                “I did too.” Harry mutters, looking at the ground.

                “I thought you were my friend.” Louis shakes his head, storming off. Harry hugs me and when it’s over; I go outside and get into the passenger seat of my car.

                “Louis found out.” I mumble and Liam gives me a look. He doesn’t say anything though, he just starts driving. I know he doesn’t want to talk about it with Shae around. She is smart enough to put two and two together.

From: Harry

Check twitter x

Louis_Tomlinson: Nvr trust someone. They’re always hiding something.

Louis_Tomlinson: No. That is not about anyone in 1D.

From: Niall

Oohh la-la (; x

To: Harry

Asshole.

To: Niall

Weirdo (;

AshyAsh: Shae’s first day of preschool (: & ppl wonder y I don’t tell them things. Think before u act (; x

NiallOfficial: Good luck at preschool Shae Knight-Payne! We love u #FirstdayShae x

Harry_Styles: Shae’s first day of preschool (: Good luck #FirstdayShae x

Zaynmalik: Good luck at preschool Shae #FirstdayShae x

                “Shae, the boys wish you good luck. And also a ton of Directioners.” I scoff, ‘#FirstdayShae’ is now trending. The third trend. Behind ‘#LouisPissed’ and ‘#EverybodyTalks’ ya, Directioners are flipping syco.

                “Wow.” Is all that Liam says as we pull up to the day care. I unbuckle and get Shae, putting her on my hip. Liam takes the bag and when we get inside we are greeted by a teenage girl.

                “OMG ITS LIAM PAYNE! SHAE KNIGHT-PAYNE AND ASHTON KNIGHT!” The girl screams, making Shae cover her ears. An older lady comes into the room and smiles, shooing the younger girl away.

                “Sorry. She is a little famous people crazy.” The woman laughs. I look at her name card and smile. Her name is Barbara. Seems nice.

                “It’s fine. We’re used to it.” Liam smiles, handing Barbara the bag. Shae gets down and holds Liam and me’s hands.

                “Can you sign my phone?” The girl pokes her head in. Liam nods and she hands Liam her phone. A blackberry. When he’s done, she hands the phone to me. I shake my head and she smiles. “Can I have your number at least? I’m going to be your daughter’s babysitter during preschool anyways.”

                “Sure.” I smile, putting my phone number into her phone. She puts hers into my own phone and hands it back.

                “I like your background.” She laughs. My background is of Shae, Harry, Liam and me.

                “Thanks.” I mumble, kissing my daughter’s forehead. We leave Shae and she goes and plays with Violet, the fan girl who was actually nice.

                “How did he find out?” Liam asks as we get into the car.

                “Picked up the papers after I said not to.”

                “Nosy Lou.” Liam scoffs, kissing me quickly and then starting the car.

Because I am a damn softie this got uploaded. 2 in a day. Be happy, it's never happening again.

10 Votes 10 Comments(: