I finally got ahold of myself, and realized I was staring into Niall's eyes too long. He had taken his glasses and hat off. I could feel his crystal blue eyes on me.

I looked down and blushed.

"Are you alright?" he said sweetly. I looked up at him.

He was doing a crooked smile. I smiled back. "Yeah, I'm alright." We laughed lightly.

"Aren't you that girl from the crowd?" I heard a voice from behind Niall. It was Harry. I giggled. "I don't know, which crowd do you mean? I'm sure you've had lots of crowds." I tried not to scream and get crazy about talking to One Direction.

Harry smirked. "Cute." he said with a laugh. I shook my head and smiled at him.

Liam whispered something to Harry, and Harry started giggling like a girl. Nail gave them dirty looks.

"So, what are you doing here?" I said to break the awckward silence.

"We thought we'd just come explore the town. We have a concert in Sacramento, soon. We actually got a house here somewhere. It was built so fast, it's crazy! It is so big! Well, the one we had in Seattle was much bigger, but this one is okay." Zayn answered for Niall.

"Can I say anything for myself with you guys around?" Niall questioned with a grin.

I giggled and all the other guys just laughed and smirked.

"Why aren't you in school?" Niall asked me when the other guys went to go get some salsa for later.

Niall and I sat down at a table. "Why do you think I go to school?" I asked suspicious.

"Well, us guys are supposed to be in school. But we are famous, so our lawyers let us go with it." he laughed lightly.

"Well, I just didn't feel like it, I guess." I shrugged.

"Aren't you afraid that your going To get caught?" he frowned.

"I don't care if I do. My dad doesn't live with us, so yeah. And my mom doesn't believe in discipline. I'm pretty lucky about that, I guess." we laughed and got up when the boys got back with a ten pound tub of salsa.

"Whoa, are you sure we will be able to eat all that before it goes bad?" Niall asked with a chuckle.

I giggled. "Who cares?!" Liam And Zayn said at the same time. We all laughed, and went to the cash register to buy our things. Well, Niall bought my soda.

"You dont have to buy it, Niall. I have more than enough money for it."

"No, I'm buying it." he said, putting his finger on my lips.

I don't know why, but nail was only a couple inches taller than me. The top of my head reached his forehead. And he was the small one!

Luckily, I had reached my growing point. So I wasn't going To get any taller.

"ok, fine. *sigh*" I said. He rolled his eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I don't mind buying you something. Especially a one dollar soda." he chuckled. I giggled.

I overheard Harry say, "Looks like Little Niall has finally found his true love!" He said it in a girly voice.

"Shut up you guys!" Niall said, but looked at me smiling. I smiled back laughing.

I grabbed my bike, and walked it back to my house. Niall offered to walk me home. I took up the offer, of course. I didn't want to say no To CELEBRITIES!

This is where I live. I said pointing my house when we were there.

"No way! We live right there!" Louis said, pointing at the expensive house next to mine.