First Day, Terrible Start

Since I figit to show the first episode on my first chapter, here is the second ep of the lpstuber, I'll show the first ep in the first chapter too, after that, I want show anymore eps, you'll have to find the rest yourself if you want to see the rest, ok, let get on with the story.😁

Star's POV

I jumped in the car excitedly, I was so excited to see Jackie, it's been so long and we had so much to catch up on "you ready princess?" asked my dad. I looked at him with a huge smile and said "yes, what do you think, let's go let's go let's go! I wanna see Jackie again!" My dad chuckled and started driving.

Once we got there, I looked up and saw the school and thought "wow, Jackie is at a huge school." I got out of the car and saw the name of the school "Mewni High, hm, nice name." I looked around and saw everyone stareing at me and whispering to other people while giggling, I looked down to hide my face, was it my braces they were laughing about, maybe my really short hair, it is way too short in my opinion, probably my acne that I still need to clear up, mostly my whole face, I didn't really care, all that matters is that I get to see Jackie again.

I get my schedule and looked at my classes, maybe Jackie is in one of my classes, I then started walking and someone decided to make me trip on the ground by putting there foot out. I looked and saw it was a guy, he started laughing at me and then he walked away. I looked down feeling like crying until someone came up behind me and tap my shoulder "are you ok?" I turned around and saw a girl that had short black hair, I backed up and said "please don't hurt me.... I'm new.... All I want to do is make friends....." At that time she knew I was having a rough start at school already and said "oh don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you, trust me, all these kids here are just bullies, can I pick up your schedule for you?" She asked. I looked and smile and said "yeah, thank you." She picked them up and looked at my schedule and said "oh, you have alot of classes with me, and your locker is next to me and my friends."

I looked at her and said "oh cool! Can you please takee to it, I'm gonna probably have a hard time getting around." She nodded and said "yeah, follow me, by the way, my name is Janna." Insmilws and said "my name is Star, nice to meet you." After that,. She started taking me to my locker.

I hope you all liked it, two chapters in one day, I maybe update this book more than my others, until then, bye my Starco Lovers.