Chapter 13

We stopped shopping around 3 and watched a movie together.  It was a romantic movie.  It was called the notebook. After the movie jimins happy personality left.  "Hey jimin.  Whats wrong?" He sighed "I just realized that I can never keep a girlfriend." Yoongi laughed "yeah ypu really cant. They either leave you or they turn out to be a part of a gang and try to kill me or you so... Yeah I see what you mean." Yoongi grabbed my hand and smiled.  "But I won't be able to feel that anymore because I have this beautiful woman here with me." He kissed my hand and looked at Jimin.  "Find someone like her and it'll be a while before you break up again." Jimin looked down and sighed "well before you and her got together I was about to ask but now I cant. And I'm keeping my distance as much as I can." Jimin walked off and I was about to run after him but yoongi stopped me. "Let him be. He always does this he will comeback in five to ten minutes" I sighed "okay but if he doesn't let me be with him and talk things through with him." Yoongi smiled and sipped his drink.  His eyes glanced past me.  I look back and see massage chairs.  I looked back and so did he. "Uh... Yoongi do you want to go to the massage chairs with me?" Yoongi nodded.  We got in the massage chairs and paid for a massage.  I felt someone poking me in the side so I looked up and see Jimin with a cut on his side gushing with blood.  I sat up quickly. And screamed.  "WHAT HAPPENED?!!" Jimin held his side and whined.  "They're back and they have a bigger group with them" yoongi sat up "who?" Jimin looked behind yoongi. "YOONGI WATCH OUT!!!" yoongi looked back and stopped the knife with his hand. His hand started bleeding and dripping blood on the floor. "WHAT KIND OF MALL IS THIS THAT ALLOWS WEAPONS!!!" a guy walked up to us. "It is my mall and I heard that one of you pushed my daughter kyra into the ocean on the cruise. And now she's suffering from her bottom half of her body being totally paralyzed.  All because of you." Celeste came up to me and yoongi with taehyung.  They kicked butt and took the knife from yoongis grasp. He collapsed to the floor and so did jimin.  I ran to yoongi "yoongi don't loose your consciousness.  Its okay I got you." I look over at jimin and he got picked up by taehyung. Jimin looked at me with a sad face and a tear rolled down his cheek. I hugged yoongi after we got out of the mall.  He released and put his hands on my cheeks. I could feel where the cut was from the knife and I looked at his hands. The open wounds made me feel like crying.  He placed his hands on my neck and pushed his lips against mine.  Yoongi removed his jacket. He pushed me against his body and kissed me more and more harder. Celeste cleared her throat. And I released from the kiss.  "So... Um we should get these guys to the hospital they might explode" we got in the car and started to drive away from the mall. I looked at jimin who was staring out the window. "jimin are you okay?" I placed my hand on his arm.  He moved it away.  "Don't worry about me I don't matter you have your boyfriend for that!!!" He closed his eyes.

What did I do to lose my best friend? Is it yoongi?