Musical Study with Evan

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oops did I scare you," he chuckled showing his big grin.

"N-no," I stuttered trying my best not to have a heart attack.

"Right," he chuckled as he rolled over to the chair I was sitting in.

"Shut Hiroji," I hissed at him trying to look as mad as possible.

He giggles and grabs my hand tightly pulling me towards him. He grabs me in a bear hug catching out of breath.

"Okay Hiroji I give up," I said trying to catch as much air as possible.

He let's go as I gasp for air. I should probably start lifting weights or something or else Hiroji will begin to tease me even more than before. I tilt my head to the side catching Cartoonz confused face.

"Oh right let me introduce you to my brother, Hiroji." I happily said as I rubbed his head.

"Nice to meet you Hiroji my name is Cartoonz your sister's boyf-,"

I quickly his mouth with both of my hands.

"He meant 'boy friend', so don't get the wrong idea about him he's a really nice guy," I shouted.

Hiroji quirks on eyebrow looking at both of us.

"oh y/n you always have a hard time talking don't you?" he teased me as he rubbed my head messing up my hair again.

"Yeah that's right," I chuckled.

I should of talk to him about our little incident before Hiroji came along. As I beginning to lose myself through my thoughts. I felt something slimy rub my hand. I look back at my hand as I forgot to move my hand away from Cartoonz. It took a while to notice what it was, but it hit me. I move my hands away putting them on my lap. I how did I forget my hands there for all places. He wipes his mouth with his red hooded sweater. He looks at me with his fierce, red, eye and a giant smirk curved on his face. I looked away feeling my heart skip a beat.

"Y/n can you get up. I need to go talk to someone," he muttered into my ear.

"Sure I guess," I muttered back as I got up from his lap moving to the side, so he could walk out of the row.

He gets up, stretching his arms up and letting out a loud sigh. He moves towards me giving me a giant hug.

"Thanks, y/n," he shouted and walked away.

It sits down on the chair where Hiroji sitting leaving me and Cartoonz alone. I felt a bit awkward as we sat there in silence. As a few, long, minutes passed by, the teacher finally enters the auditorium. She had a nice short dress with flowers scattered through it. She wore giant rounded glasses making her green eyes pop. She had freckles around her cheeks and had long, wavy, red hair.

"Everyone settles down students is about to begin!" she yelled making it echo through the auditorium.

The whole class quickly sat down in the first chair they could and kept quiet. She moves towards the middle next to the stage so everyone could see her.

"Well the sorry for beginning late my name is Ms. Wilms and I'll be your teacher for this semester," she said in a more softer tone than when she entered the auditorium. By the looks of it, she looked like she's was in her twenties still living the young life.

"For the next three weeks I'll give you all the opportunity to play or make a song with a partner of your choosing," she shouted to the class could hear her through the large auditorium. "Okay then go on and find a partner!" she squealed in excitement.

Everyone quickly gets up from their seats to find their partner. I look around the auditorium to catch Hiroji under my eye, but couldn't find him anywhere on my line of sight. As I look around the room I feel a little gently tap on my shoulder making me sprung upwards. I look back to see Cartoonz with a giant grin on his face sending a shiver down my spine.

"So y/n do you want to be my partner so I could I learn from the best?" he asked.

I didn't know what to say like I want to wait for Hiroji, but he is a nice guy who appreciates how I play. I open prepare to answer his question, but before for that, I hear someone calling my name.

"Y/n and Evan please come to the front of the stage!" shouted Ms. Wilms.

Oh no I already had an idea for calling me. I'll have to work with an ungrateful jerk. I look at Cartoonz who still had his devilish smile on his face.

"So... Cartoonz," I awkwardly chuckled, "I won't be able to work on the group project with you."

"Don't worry y/n, however...," he muttered as he moved his face closer to mine. "Your mine and mine alone," he whispered into my ear sending a sharp tingle down my spine.

He moves his face away and jumps off his seat to look for another partner. My eyes were still wide open in shock of those lustful words.

"Come on you two we don't have all day!" she shouted out even louder.

I quickly get up from my seat walking towards her. As I got I saw Evan in the distance waving goodbye to some whining girls who wouldn't let him go. The moment we met eye to eye, we immediately shot glares at each other. As he walks towards us, his glare turned into a giant grin. It really bugged me but I stood there like a young, polite girl. He stood right next to me waiting for the reason Ms. Wilms called us for. She looked at both of us showing her biggest smile.

"So y/n as in today you'll be partners with Evan so you could help him get a better performance out of my class!" she burst out in excitement.

She look-no she was a sweet teacher mostly to actually think I could change this guy.

I sighed as I put the biggest smile in return and said, "yes ma'am."

"Hold on why can't I work with someone else with a better experience!" he blurted.

At the moment I felt a fire ready to burst out on this guy's face for such an insult.

"Well she is, in fact, well experience," she added. "Now go on and oh sweety the piano is in the back of the stage!"

I finally calm down the fire inside hoping I don't burst out anytime soon.

"Thank you Ms. Wilsm," I shouted as I and Evan walk to the back of the stage.

I opened a door that led me to a dark room. I look on the side of the door for the light switch, which my finger flipped. The light was brighter than I thought as it was making my eyeballs hurt. My version begins to focus to see a lovely piano in the middle of the room. My heart was racing to touch the tips of the piano's keys.

I turn my head to Evan showing my bright smile that I couldn't shut off. By the look on his face, he didn't have the same expression I had on my face. My smile began to lower down a bit, but hope he loves to play the piano like me and my brother.

"Evan shall we begin with a duet," I ask even though wasn't much a question.

He looks at up at me quirking up an eyebrow.

"Nah I think I'll pass," he said as he went to sit somewhere on the ground. "but I'll like to see you play the piano, big ass." he snorted.

"B-big ass haven't your parents show you any manners!" I shouted.

It was hard to keep my temper on hold around him, and it annoyed me every bit of it.