Bechloe: I love you to the stars and back ☆

"Thank you guys so much and good night" The arena was filled with screaming as the brunette left the stage beaming a smile to her fans. She run heading backstage to greet her crew at how amazing they did to make tonight's show great.

"Nice show Beca!" Benjie greeted the brunette with a high five as she meet everyone in the backstage "Thanks Benjie" She replied as everyone gather around the room. "you guys did great today." She said and hear her crew celebrate. She laugh "One last show guys and we're done!" She stated and hear them scream in celebration again. She has the best crew in this business so she has nothing to worry about. So far, her concerts are listed as one of the best among other artists in Hollywood. The brunette left backstage and head to her room to change into comfortable clothes so she can leave early and have a full rest on the hotel. The brunette opened her room door and greeted by a tall brunette sitting like a boss lady and glaring at her.

"What?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows as she threw her small body in a sofa.

"Don't what me bitch, you know what i'm thinking" Beca rolled her eyes and sigh heavily looking at the ground. She does know what her friend is thinking.

"Please Stacie, Can we not talk about that right now?" She said.

The taller girl just rolled her eyes and stood up "Fine, then pack up your things alone and we'll talk about it at the hotel" She said and went out the room. What the fuck! The brunette gaped to say a word before her friend could leave but nothing escaped her mouth.

"Fuck Stacie! I hate you!" She shouted in frustration even though she know she'll probably not gonna hear her. So she changed into her usual and comfortable clothes, went out of the venue carrying her bags alone and yes, without guards. Fuck you Stacie. She thought as she head to the parking lot. The brunette walked around and felt relieved as she spot her car parked in the corner.

"Oh my gosh!" The brunette almost jumped as she heard a couple screaming from the two girls that is now running to her as if they would like to tackle the small brunette. Shit! I'm almost at the car . She thought and mentally frowned. She have to stay happy around her fans tho

"Hi guys" She put down her stuffs and greet them first hoping that this'll be done quickly "What can I do for you?" She asked politely while the girls are still on the cloud, daydreaming and just like staring and admiring her. The brunette knew that the girls are in daze so she decided to hold their arms to capture their attention but what happened is not what she expects, both of the girls slowly looked at the part of their bodies that are being touched by the famous Beca Mitchell. Crap ~ She thought

"Girls, what are your names?" And finally, they come down from the clouds.

"Omg! I'm Sofia and this is my friend Bailey. We're very sorry for how we act. It's just... it's just we waited for this thing to happen and now it's happening!" The girls squealed that made the brunette laugh.

After a couple of chats about how die hard fan the girls are and how much they adore the small brunette, they finally took pictures together then the dj signed their albums and left them both a different notes.

"Thank you guys so much on supporting me and coming to my concert tonight..." She gave them hugs then pick up her stuffs "I hope to meet you guys again." She smiled and politely walk to her car. The brunette opened her car door and hopped inside.

The ride was silent and boring until she came to the hotel. Some people greeted her as she made her way to her room. She immediately opened her room door when she arrived.

"What took you so long?" The small brunette was welcomed by another brunette that is laying on her bed, eating her snacks, and watching movies on her screen.

"What are you doing in my room? Haven't I paid you enough to get yourself a room" The brunette asked as she put her stuffs inside and locked the door.

"I don't care about your money bitch" The small brunette laugh while she made her way to the bathroom

"what is it that you want then? It's 11 pm Stacie for whoever's sake!" She shouted from behind the bathroom door. The brunette didn't get an answer so she decided to take a bath and talk to her friend later. After a peaceful bath she had, she came out of the bathroom with her pj's and threw herself in the soft cusion of the hotel bed next to her still eating and watching bestfriend. The room was filled with an awkward silence until the dj finally spoke.

"I'm sorry" the dj spoke sincerely but didn't get a response. "Sorry I didn't tell you that i'm spending a whole month vacation in Atlanta..."

"I already agreed that you're having a show in there! Isn't that enough? And that you really want to stay there for a whole fucking month? And you even hide it from me!" Stacie retorted, not letting her friend finish explaining. The dj saw furious in her friend's eyes, she even drop her foods just to face the dj.

"I-I..." The small girl tried to speak but afraid that she might not satisfy her friend by her answers, she knows it's stupid and an immature move of her but she can't just explain why she wants to go back there.

"You know what happened back there right? You know it!" Stacie said in all seriousness

"Damn Stacie! I know okay..." The brunette sighed heavily and bowed her head down "I'm sorry, I know what i'm gonna do is stupid and an immature move. We've been living in LA for how many years now? Four fucking years Stacie, I miss that place so bad, We both grew up in that place Stacie. We have the best memories in that place" She explained

"And those memories need to remain as what they are! Memories" The tall brunette stood up from the bed and burst out the door leaving the brunette hangging. Beca knows her friend so well, she trust her, she knows her friend is right about everything, she even listened to every advice her friend is giving. Even moving in LA for good. Why can't she listen to me this time? ~The dj thought before fixing her bed and putting all the leftovers in the trash.

Meanwhile, a redhead heard a knock on her apartment door.

"Please someone with good news or food... or both!" The redhead said to herself as she stood up and pick up her apartment door.

"Omg bree! Finally" the redhead cheered and hugged a tall blondie in front of her "Come in!" She smiled widely as she step aside to let her friend in. The redhead lead their way to the livingroom and sat on the soft foams of the couch.

"Do you want anything to drink?" the redhead politely asked as she grabbed the remote control and turned the volume of her television low so they'll understand each other better.

"Yeah... thanks for asking Chlo, I would love it if we have a wine tonight" her friend answered with a genuine smile

"sure Bree..." Chloe stood up and went to her kitchen to grab the wine and came back immediately with a pair of wine glasses. Chloe opened the wine and pour some of it on the blondies glass and then her's "Thanks Chloe" The blondie said as she put her glass closer to her. The redhead nodded in response

"Are you sure about this Chlo?" The blondie asked her friend as she took out a concert ticket out of her bag "She might see you! And a VIP ticket, seriously?"

"bree don't worry. She won't see me... and if that ever happen, she won't recognize that it was me..."

"Oh really? Then, give me one ginger that lives here in Atlanta except you"

the redhead dared to speak but there are really no more ginger in Atlanta except her

"See? You're risking everything for this Chlo?"

"Bree, you have to trust me in this. Just this one please, and after four years, there's a big possibility that she might forgot about me already"

"Yeah, while you still haven't"

- - -

A/N

Sup gays! Haha.

Anyways, what do you think about the first chapter? And what do you think happened to them in the past? Stay tuned Pitches!

-weirdo xoxo