Time skip to when it's over

Then the movie ended and my friends left, because it was getting late. I hugged them goodbye and they said their goodbyes to Connor. Then they left and it was only me and Connor. "You have good friends Alexis." He said as I put the movie back. "Thanks Connor." I say as I close the closet door.

Connor's POV
Today Alexis approached me saying that if somebody she knew could come over. I thought it wouldn't do no harm, so I said yes. She went over to her phone and texted that somebody to come over if they wanted to.

15 minutes later

I heard a knock at the door and got suspicious at who that would be and then I remembered that somebody. Alexis opened the door and immediately got tackled by a woman named Kassidy Nunn. "I missed you, best friend!" She said as she bear hugged Alexis. "Kass I can't breath!" She said. "Let me guess you want me to summon a demon and drink it's blood for you, right?" Said by another woman, Haliee Lotter was her name. "Nice try, but you 'messed up' on the first one." Alexis said. "Haliee by my calculations that wouldn't work anyways, because summoning a demon is just a-" says another woman by the name of Emily Parker while getting cut off by Haliee. "Oh shut it nerd, you know you can't mess with my talents." Haliee says as she looks at me approaching. "Well looks like you weren't lying." "Why would I be you know my dad just like I know him." Alexis says while they all come in. "Yeah, but I couldn't see him actually getting an Android to look after you." Haliee says with looking at me.
Everyone was settled in on the couch by the time I was introduced to her friends and then they decided that they wanted to play a game called '7 minutes in heaven' with me in it. Alexis asked me if I wanted to and I said yes. We all sat in a circle with Kassidy going first then Emily, Haliee, Alexis, and ending with me being the only guy in the circle I was afraid I was going to get kissed, because I never have and never had any practice. Kassidy spun the bottle. The bottle landed between me and Alexis on the 5th round. I'd already freaked out when I heard Alexis and Haliee kissing in the closet but it turned out to be a harmless prank. So Emily pushed Alexis in and she tried to push me but failed and landed on her face. She said she was okay, but when me and Alexis were alone I could feel myself heat up in her presence. I asked Alexis a question while sitting down facing her legs "Why exactly are we doing this, Alexis?" "Because they're my stupid special friends who want to have fun and I promise I will let them have fun." "Hey Connor what does it mean when your LED light turns yellow?" Alexis then asks. I got scared for a minute thinking if I should tell her or not and ended up telling her "It means something's bothering me or I'm scared of something." I say the last part kinda soft fearing she would've heard it. "Well what is it that's bothering you?" She asks sitting down in front of me. "Well....it's just that......I'm in a closet....with Lieutenant Anderson's daughter....playing a game....where something happens inside of it." I say looking away so my LED light was facing towards her. "Connor you do know that you can choose not to do anything and just talk right?" "I know it's just...it's dark and I'm in here with a woman I'm close to." Referring to her as a friend felt good and I'm pretty sure she liked the idea of being my friend. But before I could say anything else she leaned back and switched on the lights. "Thank you, Alexis." I say with gratitude. "Sure thing now that that's over they should let us out in 3......2...........1" She says as Kassidy opens the closet door and says " Oh you didn't do anything romantic like." She says looking at me and Alexis with a smirk. "Course we didn't we're friends." She says as I look at her smiling happily.
12 more rounds later. I'm in the closet with Alexis again. Which also meant my fear creeped back up. "How about we know each other better by talking to each other, okay?" She says as she flicked the lights back on. "Sure." I say sitting down with her. "What's your favorite color?" I think and decide on. "Blue." "Mine too!" She says with us both laughing. "Hey can I ask a question?" "Sure." She says while I get confused. "What was it like to wake up in a building to be sold off to?" "Well I remember it going like this: I woke up and saw nothing but a woman of my size in front of me with curled black hair on the top of her head and brown skin. Then I realized I was in a rose garden with her. "Hello there Connor do you know who I am?" She said with an eyebrow raised. "Yes. You are Amanda. You work for Cyberlife and you are my guide and assistant to my cases." I say while looking into her dark brown eyes. I became friends with Amanda, but in the end I betrayed her to become a deviant so that I could actually feel and do what I want." "Woah, Connor that's amazing." She says while smiling at me. At this moment Kassidy opens the closet doors and says "Okay you two stop making out and get your booties out." We got out. "Got hungry?" Alexis says as we head to the kitchen. "Yeah hope you don't mind if we ate a little." Kassidy said as she sat down at the counter. "I don't mind and what do you guys want to do next?" "Well when's the last time you watched 'It' Alexis?" Haliee asks with a devilish smile. "Since 5 months ago Haliee. Top that!" She says while pointing her finger at Haliee in a confident voice. "Well mine was yesterday at my boyfriends apartment." She says with a grin. "Oh man!" Alexis says. "Well we could watch it today if you want, just try not to get scared and I'll let you win our little contest." She says going to the living room. "Your on!" Alexis says running to the closet that held all the movies. She got out It and put it on. Kassidy got a blanket and put it around us even me. Then the movie started.

Time skip to when it's over

Then the movie ended and Alexis's friends left, because it was getting late. She hugged them goodbye and they said their goodbyes to me. Then they left and it was only me and Alexis. "You have good friends Alexis." I say as she puts the movie back. "Thanks Connor." She says as she closes the closet door.

(Hoped you like her friends)