Chapter 1: Stupid Drunkard!

// Hey guys! So the Italics, when you see them, it shows what the person is thinking, so yeeaahhh//

"Uhhhmmm do you need anything, sir?" Miyuki asked unpleasantly. The man got closer and closer until Miyuki realizes, HOLY SHIT HE'S DRUNK.

Toshiro looks at him with burning eye emotion, "HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO"  Miyuki looks at Toshiro with triumph and (with emotion) said, "DON'T WORRY LIL' BRO I GOT THIS"

Miyuki stares at Katsuro and pushes him before he could move too close to his face. "What do you need, sir?" The man looks at him and says, "You look like my girlfriend...." in slurred words. Miyuki replied in a monotone voice, "No, I'm not". The man makes a scary face yelling, "WHADDAYA MEAN U ARENT HA?!?!"

Miyuki told him (still monotone), "No, that's your girlfriend" while pointing at a metal pole-thing (A/N: the metal thing that's right next to the rear chairs). "She has benifits. Go kiss her". The man goes to the direction that Miyuki pointed to and kisses the metal pole. Miyuki steals the chance to take a peek at his personal info (it's his hobby) while you can clearly see Toshiro trying very hard not to laugh.

Katsuro Hasegawa, huh? He's 30 years old... Works as a manager for the all time star, Ai Sato.... not bad...she's dumb but he must have a good pay....

Miyuki stops invading the man's privacy and looks for his address and finds out that he has an address that says on the top, "Girlfriend's (Ai)'s house".  He immediately figures out that Katsuro has a relationship with Ai.

"Okay, let's take the stupid guy to his stupid girly friend's house" Miyuki thought as he sees the station closest to Ai's house. "Toshi, you go home first, I'll take this drunky home"

"E-ehh?!?! You want me to take all of the groceries by myself?!" Toshiro cried with sad eyes. "Yes, you're 20 I'm sure you can carry like, 6 bags. Or you can just call your boyfriend to help you out"

"B-b-but!!--"

"Ok I'm leaving. OI! You fucking drunkard let's go" Miyuki yelled as he took his bag and carried Katsuro without effort, leaving Toshiro with teary eyes while he dialed his phone to call his boyfriend.

"MINABEEEE~~!!! COME AND HELP ME BECAUSE MIYUKI HAS TO DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND HE CAN'T HELP MEEE~~ WAAAAHHHHH!!!"

*on phone* -sighs- Ok, I'll come, wait for a few minutes ok?

"Okeeyy~~ I love you~!"

Love you too, Toshi-kun~

~TIMESKIP TO MIYUKI AT AI'S HOUSE~

"Damn, this place is big...." Miyuki mutters as he stops at the front gate. He started feeling kisses on his neck and started blushing. "LORD BUDDAH HOW MANY BOTTLES DID YOU DRINK YOU CRAZY MUDAFAKA?!" Then, there was a screen that popped up at the front of the gate.

"Ugghh who is ruining my adult night?!?! Huh? Who are you? And why is Katsuro kissing you...?" A woman popped up.

It's definetely Ai Sato...... Her red hair makes it so obvious.

"I brought your boyfriend if you don't mind!" Miyuki tossed him up in the air once and caught him without effort.

"Ugh whatever. I just decided. I'll break up with him. Besides..." She took a (random) handome man and said, "He is definetely bigger than HIM. I don't want a wimp. Take him. I don't care."

"Ewwwwhhh dude, not only are you stupid and dumb but you're also a whore. That is straight out disgusting, man. How does this dude even see anything in you?! You're just a flat out biatch...." Miyuki ewwed backing away.