for us and we will going to celebrate "

sana even suprised. it's tzu who should do it and she don't know what to said. she was thinking when mark pinch her nose.

" squirrel. come on get ready. i'll wait inside the car"

" o-okay "

she going back to her room and thinking what she should do. should she told tzu about it or not? if she tell tzu, tzu will mad and get jealous. but she decide to tell because she don't want to keep secret. she call tzu. 

tzu done buying a present and he going back to his car. when he get in, he get a call from his girlfriend. he was smiling and he pick up the call.

" Hi baby. miss me? "

" miss you so much tzu. where are you? "

" um at home. why? want me to go to your house?"

tzu lie because he don't want sana keep asking where is he going. and sana start to talk.

" oh, um nope. i- i want to said something tzu "

" what is it baby? "

" um mark was here. and he take me to watching

 movies and celebrate my birthday. "

tzu shock after sana told him. and mark even take her to watching movies and celebrate her birthday. tzu didn't said anything. he was thinking.

is that mean he can make a suprise? hm

his thought get distracted when sana start to talk.

" dear. "

" yeah? "

" i love you. "

" okay. take care "

" dear. don't think anything. i only love you. not 

 mark. im sorry if i hurt you but i don't want to

 keep a secret so i call to tell about this. "

" okay baby. "

" dear. "

" yes "

" trust me. i will not cheating on you. after we done

 we meet okay? i miss you so much dear tzu. "

" okay. take care "

" i love you so much "

" love you too. "

tzu hang up the call and sighed. he was thinking if he should cancel the reservation but what if sana finish early going out with mark. tzu directly back to his house and just wait for sana call him. 

after sana done talking with tzu, she get ready. she then going outside and saw mark in his car. she then get in. mark is smiling.